Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Purity Source Lab Cycle with Updates from start to finish!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Purity Source Lab Cycle with Updates from start to finish!

Hey guys I just did precycle bloodwork and I'll put up the Info as soon as the test and igf1 results come back in a day or 2.

Really excited to run this cycle I went completely with purity source so let's see what they got for me. If you look at one of my first posts I had not trusted them. But last year when my gear was seized they resent it and I got it in a week. That made me a believer. But I never got to run that cycle my friend got it due to my incarceration..anyways here's some info. I wanna be ripped. I'm on a cutting cycle right now. All natural. I'm 5'5" and I was 158 lbs when I started cutting body fat. I was probably 18 to 20% I'm on week 7 now of and I'm at 147 and about 13%of. I've never had abs I genetically hold the belt lol. But I've never been fat. On the softer side tho i ain't gonna lie. I ran test and dbol before 2wice and i got great results. But i was puffy and no abs. And it all went away fast in jail. 2 months later all i really had was a fuckin lot of huge acne volcanoes that need daily draining. Ugh. Any pointers on that I'd love to hear. I ran 600 to 700 test e on both cycles. And 20 to 30 mg dbol. I also tried a test and deca cycle years ago but I only ran it 8 weeks.

So here's my cycle plan critiques, suggestions please. I'm taking this very seriously. My blood work looks great. I have good genetics. I've beat drug addiction. Still looking young and healthy at 43.

Week 1-16 test cyp 300mg
    Week 1-16 equipoise 600mg
    Week 1-16 mk 677 10 to 25 mg before bed
    Week 1-6 turinabol 30 to 50mg
    Weeks 7-14 proviron 50mg
    Weeks 15-17 turinabol 20 to 50mg whatevers left.

Also adex as needed 0.25 every few days or less.

Let's have fun.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssshortstop View Post
    Hey guys I just did precycle bloodwork and I'll put up the Info as soon as the test and igf1 results come back in a day or 2.

Really excited to run this cycle I went completely with purity source so let's see what they got for me. If you look at one of my first posts I had not trusted them. But last year when my gear was seized they resent it and I got it in a week. That made me a believer. But I never got to run that cycle my friend got it due to my incarceration..anyways here's some info. I wanna be ripped. I'm on a cutting cycle right now. All natural. I'm 5'5" and I was 158 lbs when I started cutting body fat. I was probably 18 to 20% I'm on week 7 now of and I'm at 147 and about 13%of. I've never had abs I genetically hold the belt lol. But I've never been fat. On the softer side tho i ain't gonna lie. I ran test and dbol before 2wice and i got great results. But i was puffy and no abs. And it all went away fast in jail. 2 months later all i really had was a fuckin lot of huge acne volcanoes that need daily draining. Ugh. Any pointers on that I'd love to hear. I ran 600 to 700 test e on both cycles. And 20 to 30 mg dbol. I also tried a test and deca cycle years ago but I only ran it 8 weeks.

So here's my cycle plan critiques, suggestions please. I'm taking this very seriously. My blood work looks great. I have good genetics. I've beat drug addiction. Still looking young and healthy at 43.

Week 1-16 test cyp 300mg
    Weeks 7-14 proviron 50mg

Let's have fun.
    If you want to recover nicely I wouldn’t go past 16 weeks, honestly 12 weeks is golden. If your planning on TRT then go for it but if your doing PCT then keep shorter. I would just pick one time to run the Tbol (either start with it or end with it) keep orals to 4 weeks to keep liver healthy.

By the way you mentioned having acne problems before and for many EQ is a disaster for back acne. Might want to rethink what compounds your using.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Cycle looks pretty good to me bro. Youre in great hands with that PSL gear.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That is a nice moderate dose, and a great combination with many great compounds. If you have your kitchen habits tuned in, you can expect some nice lean gains and muscle density. Your test is at a perfect dosages. I would suggest running proviron the whole duration, you'll get more out of your test that way. Start your tbol at week for and run the rest of the cycle. A lot of people don't realize that tbol actually binds with SHBG, and this will increase your free test, getting more out of your dose at 300, gear hacking.
    The addition with proviron the while time will compliment this. This IMO will take you a long way with your test being at 300mg

Keep us posted

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssshortstop View Post

Week 1-16 test cyp 300mg
    Weeks 7-14 proviron 50mg

Let's have fun.
    bro the cycle looks great...this is a hardcore set up...i would use organ/liver support like n2guard for sure (you using a lot of oral) and cardazol preworkout 3caps...

bro for the orals...you can run tbol 8 week straight, you dont need to split it...and close out the cycle into pct instead of orals....
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Lots of photos

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Proficient Brother LopezGonza28's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Stacked cycle! but as always trenbolone needed +tren ace 100mgs EOD

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yea blood work and photos from day one will be coming. Depending on the testosterone results I'm probably gonna go on trt at the end of cycle. I'm into anti aging and all that shit cuz well I'm 43 lol

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I've been cutting like I said I've never had abs. I'm at 1300 calories a day on week 7. 1.5hr cardio a day. When I start this cycle I want to lower body fat slowly as I build muscle. What calories do I eat? I was thinking slowly moving up 300 calories a week from where I'm at until I start making gains slowly?

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Love these logs. Thanks for putting the time in to do it.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    How do I post pics I got lab results to post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast