Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Purity Source Lab Cycle with Updates from start to finish!

Ssshortstop

Hey guys I just did precycle bloodwork and I'll put up the Info as soon as the test and igf1 results come back in a day or 2.

Really excited to run this cycle I went completely with purity source so let's see what they got for me. If you look at one of my first posts I had not trusted them. But last year when my gear was seized they resent it and I got it in a week. That made me a believer. But I never got to run that cycle my friend got it due to my incarceration..anyways here's some info. I wanna be ripped. I'm on a cutting cycle right now. All natural. I'm 5'5" and I was 158 lbs when I started cutting body fat. I was probably 18 to 20% I'm on week 7 now of and I'm at 147 and about 13%of. I've never had abs I genetically hold the belt lol. But I've never been fat. On the softer side tho i ain't gonna lie. I ran test and dbol before 2wice and i got great results. But i was puffy and no abs. And it all went away fast in jail. 2 months later all i really had was a fuckin lot of huge acne volcanoes that need daily draining. Ugh. Any pointers on that I'd love to hear. I ran 600 to 700 test e on both cycles. And 20 to 30 mg dbol. I also tried a test and deca cycle years ago but I only ran it 8 weeks.

So here's my cycle plan critiques, suggestions please. I'm taking this very seriously. My blood work looks great. I have good genetics. I've beat drug addiction. Still looking young and healthy at 43.

Week 1-16 test cyp 300mg
Week 1-16 equipoise 600mg
Week 1-16 mk 677 10 to 25 mg before bed
Week 1-6 turinabol 30 to 50mg
Weeks 7-14 proviron 50mg
Weeks 15-17 turinabol 20 to 50mg whatevers left.

Also adex as needed 0.25 every few days or less.

Let's have fun.

Hey guys I just did precycle bloodwork and I'll put up the Info as soon as the test and igf1 results come back in a day or 2.

Really excited to run this cycle I went completely with purity source so let's see what they got for me. If you look at one of my first posts I had not trusted them. But last year when my gear was seized they resent it and I got it in a week. That made me a believer. But I never got to run that cycle my friend got it due to my incarceration..anyways here's some info. I wanna be ripped. I'm on a cutting cycle right now. All natural. I'm 5'5" and I was 158 lbs when I started cutting body fat. I was probably 18 to 20% I'm on week 7 now of and I'm at 147 and about 13%of. I've never had abs I genetically hold the belt lol. But I've never been fat. On the softer side tho i ain't gonna lie. I ran test and dbol before 2wice and i got great results. But i was puffy and no abs. And it all went away fast in jail. 2 months later all i really had was a fuckin lot of huge acne volcanoes that need daily draining. Ugh. Any pointers on that I'd love to hear. I ran 600 to 700 test e on both cycles. And 20 to 30 mg dbol. I also tried a test and deca cycle years ago but I only ran it 8 weeks.

So here's my cycle plan critiques, suggestions please. I'm taking this very seriously. My blood work looks great. I have good genetics. I've beat drug addiction. Still looking young and healthy at 43.

Week 1-16 test cyp 300mg
Weeks 7-14 proviron 50mg

Let's have fun.

If you want to recover nicely I wouldn’t go past 16 weeks, honestly 12 weeks is golden. If your planning on TRT then go for it but if your doing PCT then keep shorter. I would just pick one time to run the Tbol (either start with it or end with it) keep orals to 4 weeks to keep liver healthy.

By the way you mentioned having acne problems before and for many EQ is a disaster for back acne. Might want to rethink what compounds your using.

That is a nice moderate dose, and a great combination with many great compounds. If you have your kitchen habits tuned in, you can expect some nice lean gains and muscle density. Your test is at a perfect dosages. I would suggest running proviron the whole duration, you'll get more out of your test that way. Start your tbol at week for and run the rest of the cycle. A lot of people don't realize that tbol actually binds with SHBG, and this will increase your free test, getting more out of your dose at 300, gear hacking.
The addition with proviron the while time will compliment this. This IMO will take you a long way with your test being at 300mg :)

Keep us posted

Week 1-16 test cyp 300mg
Weeks 7-14 proviron 50mg

Let's have fun.

bro the cycle looks great...this is a hardcore set up...i would use organ/liver support like n2guard for sure (you using a lot of oral) and cardazol preworkout 3caps...

bro for the orals...you can run tbol 8 week straight, you dont need to split it...and close out the cycle into pct instead of orals....

Yea blood work and photos from day one will be coming. Depending on the testosterone results I'm probably gonna go on trt at the end of cycle. I'm into anti aging and all that shit cuz well I'm 43 lol

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I've been cutting like I said I've never had abs. I'm at 1300 calories a day on week 7. 1.5hr cardio a day. When I start this cycle I want to lower body fat slowly as I build muscle. What calories do I eat? I was thinking slowly moving up 300 calories a week from where I'm at until I start making gains slowly?

https://app.photobucket.com/u/shaunsr77/p/d02f89cd-d6fc-4f62-a194-b7c87a26ec0b[img]

[COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Damn my test levels look awful. But I am dieting. The doctor wants to see me.

https://app.photobucket.com/u/shaunsr77/p/d02f89cd-d6fc-4f62-a194-b7c87a26ec0b[img]

[COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Damn my test levels look awful. But I am dieting. The doctor wants to see me.[/QUOTE]

If your levels are low they'll put your on TRT which is good. You can get legal test base 200mgs.

I still need to figure out pics how to post

here's my lab results. test was low every fell in the right parameters.

total test: 210 ng/do
free test: 15.4 pg/ml
test bioavailable: 31.0 ng/do
sex hormone: 61nmol/L
albumin: 4.4 g/do

cardiac risk. 2.57
cholesterol: 195 mg/do
hdl: 76.0 high
ldl: 107.8
triglyceride: 56.0
vldl: 11.20

RBC: 4.11
wbc:6.82
hemoglobin:12.6
hematocrit: 39.8

thyroid: 1.690

when I figure out how to post pics I'll put the sheets up. once I start cycle I'll wait 6 to 8 weeks to do bloodwork again and also donate blood at the same time.

Ssshortstop i love PSL to. The cycle is good but if was for me i use proviron 50mg all cycle is amazing and not toxic. The turinabol you can do 4 weeks on 4 weeks off repeat , and i will use more test to grow more 750mg . keep posting evolution and pictures if you can

purity source labs is sending me extra proviron to run 50mg the whole time. thanks to vision and purity source labs. I was joking that they needed to send me some extra proviron and sponsor me for this cycle/log but they actually did lol. awesome. so I should have 200 proviron pills. on a 16 week cycle I was thing run 25mg a day until I have enough left to run 50mg out. so the 1st month basically would be 25. and then run the tball in the same manner after week 4 the rest of the the cycle.

purity source labs is sending me extra proviron to run 50mg the whole time. thanks to vision and purity source labs. I was joking that they needed to send me some extra proviron and sponsor me for this cycle/log but they actually did lol. awesome. so I should have 200 proviron pills. on a 16 week cycle I was thing run 25mg a day until I have enough left to run 50mg out. so the 1st month basically would be 25. and then run the tball in the same manner after week 4 the rest of the the cycle.
:cool::cool:

getting ready to start. will take before pics. the only problem is my test levels were really bad and now my doctor wants me to see an endocrinologist so i dont know if should wait until I see them to start in case they want bloodwork? my test was 209 my sex hormone was high. free test and total test were low. they said my drug addiction destroyed it and its irreversible.

this is so frustrating. my package got seized again and now I have to wait 30 days again before they'll resend it. I know it happens but damn 2 times in a row. o was all set bloodwork and cycle support and supplements to start last week. fucking sucks. and now you know I gotta worry about them sending me shitty gear...feels like I did something wrong. I mean I'm putting blood and everything on here to show them off so to speak but I still have bad thoughts

this is so frustrating. my package got seized again and now I have to wait 30 days again before they'll resend it. I know it happens but damn 2 times in a row. o was all set bloodwork and cycle support and supplements to start last week. fucking sucks. and now you know I gotta worry about them sending me shitty gear...feels like I did something wrong. I mean I'm putting blood and everything on here to show them off so to speak but I still have bad thoughts
What can we do? I even sent you extra proviron. I mean can we be judged and held accountable for what certain laws and restrictions are at customs? That's out of our hands, people need to take into consideration how customs opperates these days with this whole fakedemic, delays and inspections. This goes for anything you order online.
Now you are worried about shitty gear? Where did this concern derive from, when you decided to use this company and services, now shitty gear is a concern? Help me better understand, aside from you frustrations with your packages in which is very understandable..

Back
Top Bottom