Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PURITY SOURCE LAB NIGHTMARE

Ssshortstop

the only reason i ever dealt with them is because of how they are recommended on here. even to my first post when i was hesitant and didnt trust them i still went with them. thats seeming like a bad mistake right now..

So ive been patient and ive kept my mouth shut, but on october 25 i paid 1000$ and had bloodwork pulled and started a log here on evo. they susbsequently mailed "somthing" that never left EU. the tracking shows it checked into the same facility twice. so whatever was sent didnt even come close to customs here and ive gotten no letter.

i overreacted and started posting shit, but i backed off. ive been in email contact with someone, who obviously dont give a fuck about me or my order. its only 1000$. but they told me calm down simply wait (i have all the emails and reciepts and tracking). So i chilled out shit happens but i dont have money so this was alot and a big deal to me and still is. ive kept in contact through email and was reasured that dec 5th i would need to provide new address or let them no if wanted it sent to the same.

So i email today because the 5th is on the weekend as i had brought up in email before, which i still have, if it could be sent on the 4th. That seemed to be no problem. Now the 4th is here and the muther fucker is trying to run on me were closed sorry. for real i have the email. what the fuck. send me what i paid for. i took advantage of a sale, paid alot of money!!!!!! is this how purity source fucks people????? someone tell me im in the wrong here, this is not ok this is obvioulsy the farthest fucking thing from ok.

wheres the reps here tell them send me what i fucking paid for. he emailed hed give me a voucher for domestic, so i dont get what i paid for in october and the sale i took advantage of this how you rip people off? we had a deal i paid. you said youd resend today....what the fucking fuck

I can't speak for PSL, I've never used them. But I can speak from experience from overseas steroid suppliers and I will say that it's a long and slow process. Especially with this covid sh*t going on. I waited 2 months for a similar deal and thought I'd been had. Turns out the package got lost and they had to reship. I eventually got what I paid for though and all is well. If you dont wanna wait, pay a little more and buy domestic. Everything I've ordered domestically has come within a week. I'd suggest you breathe brother. If you want overseas prices, you gotta be willing to wait.

First and foremost I deeply apologize for any inconvenience that you may have been experiencing, however during the time that you placed the order international service was operating and due to the uncertainty and unpredictability with mail carriers it is subjected to change at times without notice. You agree to the terms and conditions upon checkout that if in the event your package did not show up there is a standard protocol that all clients must go through, it's a grace. Just to assure that if there was any delays that it has cleared all possibilities of any holdups, from there we do a reshipment. Nowhere and any of this process is there anything indicating any fraudulent or scamming antics, in fact everything is protocol with our terms and conditions, unfortunately it unfolded into a Time that a mail service had to be temporarily suspended for safety and security reasons unbeknownst to you. Are you familiar with pangea? Several countries have began this campaign this is why services have been temporarily suspended..

Historically you will see that we have never left anyone behind. You're frustrations are understandable and I sympathize. I'll be more than willing to assist you but I'm going to kindly ask you to work with me, and not against me and to speak in a more appropriate tone so we can have a healthy dialogue.

they say it got seized my friend there is nothing coming. I hope someone fixes this quick cuz this is fucked dont even anyone try to put this on me. we made a deal...I took advantage of an advertised sale on evolutionary.org. I sent alot of money....they picked it up. whatever was even sent never left the country it was sent in...I was told it would be resent today. now I'm being told fuck you were closed. period. I only went through them cause of this forum. I was told I could trust them

they say it got seized my friend there is nothing coming. I hope someone fixes this quick cuz this is fucked dont even anyone try to put this on me. we made a deal...I took advantage of an advertised sale on evolutionary.org. I sent alot of money....they picked it up. whatever was even sent never left the country it was sent in...I was told it would be resent today. now I'm being told fuck you were closed. period. I only went through them cause of this forum. I was told I could trust them

now you're jumping to conclusions and putting words in people's mouths that they never said, no what's putting anything on you, I believe everyone is asking you to take a deep breath and relax this way we can see eye to eye and have a healthy, clean dialogue with clarity and no misunderstandings.
It's perfectly normal and it's not out of the ordinary to have frustrations, however I'm asking you kindly to give me the benefit of the doubt to work with you. I will not be able to assist you under any other conditions that make things uncomfortable or have the possibility to create unnecessary misunderstandings.

We have absolutely zero control over any guidelines or restrictions that may be implemented unbeknownst to us or any other service for that matter in regards to traveling and mail restrictions, a lot of these delays are not predictable.
Considering what is going on at a very heightened time in current affairs along with the holidays, that's a lot of things working against the process. I believe it's fair to put that into consideration.

I should've chilled out and asked to speak to a rep instead of posting that but put yourself in my shoes as sad as it sounds that cycle is the only positive thing I have or had to look forward too and its somehow morphed into a negative at least at the moment like everything else

that package hit the mail and 2 days later was scanned. 1 week later it was scanned again at that same facility. it was kicked back or thrown out for whatever reason November 14th. theres nothing coming there hasn't been.

- - - Updated - - -

vision I'm just now seeing your posts. none of mine were in a response to you except the Last one

Can you please delete your post that has sensitive information, you should have spoken to myself or one of the other representatives in regards to this matter. Openly posting about a topic as sensitive as this especially with names of regions is extremely dangerous and a risk to everybody.
In regards to the notion with being in your shoes, we are in your shoes on a daily basis. this entire industry is based around a supply chain, that is at the mercy of many entities in powers that work against us on levels that you could not possibly imagine. As I said we will work things out but I'm going to suggest that you bring this into private matters for safety and security.

Bro they will take care of you! Yes, please be careful not to mention sensitive information. With everything going on and holidays this doesn’t surprise me. Shit I had it take 3 months to receive letter before but PSL reshipped after 30 days like they said they would. You are in good hands with V. I promise he will make it right, he always does.

It does suck when this happens, but it does sometimes with international and that’s why the prices are better.

PSL has no control over customs. I've had 4 seizures over the last 4 years with other sources. It's not the sources fault. You will get a reship you just have to be patient. NOBODY likes a seizure the customer has to deal with the hassle and the source has to reship out of pocket. Just relax and let Vision take care of you.

bros...i can say this for a fact...customs can be a mess...but you its a give and take process....PSL has been and is golden on the forums and always reships if the pack is taken...vision and psl are stand up honest bros...thats a fact i can back.....
but they got no control over the post office.......especially with all the covid stuff international shipping can be up and down, and that even goes for domestic shipping....had a domestic pack with documents take 5 days with fedex even, should have been 2...whats there to say about the post office when fedex takes 2x as long...its a situation we gotta deal with for a bit as a community...once things go back to normal wont be an issue for you brothers and sisters on evo....

whonthe fuck is this asshole on the other end emailing me. I stand by everything I said now. I'm finding a fucking app for these photos. hes fucking me telling me fuck you I'll give a voucher and you can buy stuff from domestic in other words you know that sale we had when you sent us 1000 in October. fuck you you dont get what you paid for. this is fucking real I'll put it all up her this is straight up fucked. unfuckingbelievable

whonthe fuck is this asshole on the other end emailing me. I stand by everything I said now. I'm finding a fucking app for these photos. hes fucking me telling me fuck you I'll give a voucher and you can buy stuff from domestic in other words you know that sale we had when you sent us 1000 in October. fuck you you dont get what you paid for. this is fucking real I'll put it all up her this is straight up fucked. unfuckingbelievable

I'm yet to read the transcript back and forth, but something tells me there's a bit more to the story here. Are you leaving out any information, quite possibly how have been projecting yourself and peaking to people, much like the pattern we see here?
What I'm reading here is that the customer service rep simply just said "fuck you" for absolutely no particular reason while you were seeking answers and a resolution to your matter?
I say this with confidence, I'm almost certain that you were most likely speaking harshly as in the same fashion you have been conducting yourself here. I could be wrong and I apologizes if that is the case, however, historically here we're seeing a different picture and display that would not make it unreasonable to assume that verbal abuse could be a factor in which could have deteriorated any response you were looking for.

If you calmly explained your situation, with being unhappy about the services that you have been experiencing, you are perfectly entitled to express your dissatisfaction, calmly and in a civil fashion, frustration and anger is understandable and almost anyone would be willing to assist,

But, things change the very moment people can't control their anger and untimely end up resorting to verbal abuse, offensive language and unusual behavior with a barrage of abuse.

Do NOT make us a target of your frustrations, because you grievances will no longer be viewed as genuine but rather destructive.

Things can happen out of the control of sources like PSL. Rest assured that this will get resolved, but it requires you working with them

the only reason i ever dealt with them is because of how they are recommended on here. even to my first post when i was hesitant and didnt trust them i still went with them. thats seeming like a bad mistake right now..

So ive been patient and ive kept my mouth shut, but on october 25 i paid 1000$ and had bloodwork pulled and started a log here on evo. they susbsequently mailed "somthing" that never left EU. the tracking shows it checked into the same facility twice. so whatever was sent didnt even come close to customs here and ive gotten no letter.

i overreacted and started posting shit, but i backed off. ive been in email contact with someone, who obviously dont give a fuck about me or my order. its only 1000$. but they told me calm down simply wait (i have all the emails and reciepts and tracking). So i chilled out shit happens but i dont have money so this was alot and a big deal to me and still is. ive kept in contact through email and was reasured that dec 5th i would need to provide new address or let them no if wanted it sent to the same.

So i email today because the 5th is on the weekend as i had brought up in email before, which i still have, if it could be sent on the 4th. That seemed to be no problem. Now the 4th is here and the muther fucker is trying to run on me were closed sorry. for real i have the email. what the fuck. send me what i paid for. i took advantage of a sale, paid alot of money!!!!!! is this how purity source fucks people????? someone tell me im in the wrong here, this is not ok this is obvioulsy the farthest fucking thing from ok.

wheres the reps here tell them send me what i fucking paid for. he emailed hed give me a voucher for domestic, so i dont get what i paid for in october and the sale i took advantage of this how you rip people off? we had a deal i paid. you said youd resend today....what the fucking fuck

Are you in the US? If so why would you even order from overseas when most products are stocked in a US warehouse?

Back
Top Bottom