Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: purity source labs

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

purity source labs

Placed my first order a while ago from them, I know they are a forum sponsor. Is it just me, or are they a little slow to respond and push things thru? I've looked at the payment/shipping FAQ sections on how long they take to do things, they've had my money for a while longer than their own guidelines and it doesn't even look like they've credited my order or the product has shipped yet. My order notes "payment details received" but it's been a while and there is no indication "payment picked up" or "order shipped". Is this unusual or par for the course with them? This is supposedly a within the US domestic order so I'd think things would be moving a lot faster than they have been.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother ElevenBravo77's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm suwill respond or send you a private message. He is on point and I've never had any issues.

Did you try emailing him? He has never taken more than 24 hours to respond to an email about one of my orders.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawyerguy1 View Post
    Placed my first order a while ago from them, I know they are a forum sponsor. Is it just me, or are they a little slow to respond and push things thru? I've looked at the payment/shipping FAQ sections on how long they take to do things, they've had my money for a while longer than their own guidelines and it doesn't even look like they've credited my order or the product has shipped yet. My order notes "payment details received" but it's been a while and there is no indication "payment picked up" or "order shipped". Is this unusual or par for the course with them? This is supposedly a within the US domestic order so I'd think things would be moving a lot faster than they have been.
    I had the same experience on the last order I placed. Ever since they switched to the ticket system it seems everything has slowed. Order placed on 1/7. WU said money was picked up on 1/12 but the order wasn't marked as shipped until 1/20 after I had sent an inquiry on 1/19. After that it was in usps hands so we all know how that goes. Not complaining or knocking them just seems like things have slowed on their end. My order was also domestic.
    On another note, I placed an order with DS on 12/19 and sent the WU on 1/20. Package was at my door with his standard shipping on 1/25. Arrived same day as the package from PSL that was ordered weeks prior.
    Again, not complaining just sharing my experience. I might just be spoiled with the DS service now though!!! Your package will arrive. Send them a ticket via their sire. The respond within a day.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro the mail is slow right now, you gotta be patient

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think due to COVID usps is having a hard time handling packages. I ordered a clock from NJ it's still not here! 12 days later. (thats a normal clock lol not some keyword)
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    PSL are selling crazy amounts of product right now. Combine that with slow post and courier companies and the site might be slow to respond. I've had replies in a day.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    don't worry, you are in good hands.
    keep in mind the time difference in the world and yes, even the covid unfortunately slows everything down.
    furthermore even though the system has yet to be updated and does not show realtime things, it does not mean that your order process is moving forward.

If you think it's been too many days, use the new ticket system and ask for explanations.

everyone who ordered with psl had their orders in hand.
    You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> Purity Source Labs

Join to the only one FaceBook Group

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You can relax because you chose a very professional place . We are in covid and all world is slow right now , some post offices now are closed , others working half time and PSL as alot of orders to send . In the past one order for me takes 3 weeks now in covid take 5 , 6 or even more weeks to receive . Its hard times we live right now and important is do the rules to be safe and not put in risk the others . if you need more information send private message .

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Bear in mind that all deptarts are not one in the same, there is different time zones and what not, so updates between departments take a moment of two, you are in good hands, I can promise you that,
    also, orders have been slammed so the system is operating and processing everything in the order that they have received them. Items are going, quick..
    Please, remain patient you'll be ok, I promise!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast