Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

purity source labs update

Lawyerguy1

Growing Brother
Just an update to my post from not too long ago. A couple days or so after my (overly) worrying post about how long it was taking them to get my order out the door, my order was shipped and it arrived 2 day ago. I'm a happy camper and will be using them again.

Just an update to my post from not too long ago. A couple days or so after my (overly) worrying post about how long it was taking them to get my order out the door, my order was shipped and it arrived 2 day ago. I'm a happy camper and will be using them again.

Excellent feedback man and on behalf of the entire network thank you for selecting PSL for all of your services and needs.
Also be aware that if you do decide to pull blood work we will compensate you for posting your results ;)
You could earn store credit off of a future order.

They never fail even on tough days like we are with covid and this pandemic mode . And now doing blood work not only is very important to check your help as you can get discounts on PSL . keep us updated and fight for your goals

PSL always takes care of EVO bros, this is positive news.

PSL rules. Period. My normal TRT free test is about 25-35. On 15 week PSL dec/eq cycle, it was over 50. Great products.

bro why you worried? evo not gonna vet a bad source lol

Yes brother people that came here have many options and all good to go , and mostly learn alot with all the posts ( information when is real is power )

Back
Top Bottom