Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pushing sarms too much

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

pushing sarms too much

Everytime there is someone posting who wants to lose weight i see a bunch of you recommending cardarine and sarms. why is that? why not just tell them to go on some fat burners and stimulants to help with appetite this way they can lose weight the right way? just curious not looking to argue.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by madel00n View Post
    Everytime there is someone posting who wants to lose weight i see a bunch of you recommending cardarine and sarms. why is that? why not just tell them to go on some fat burners and stimulants to help with appetite this way they can lose weight the right way? just curious not looking to argue.
    getting on fat burners and stimulants is the right way? what? just you saying that means that you dont even have logic so im not even going to waste my time answering, because you cant reason with the unreasonable... no thanks... you just saying you dont want to argue means thats exactly what you will do and my days of doing that shit is over... i dont need that whatsoever...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by madel00n View Post
    Start with your own logic. What's the matter with diet, cardio, lifestyle changes? They should be first. 90% are fat cos they eat too much and do too little.

Then fat burners and stims - kinda the same thing. We get daily and weekly posts on stims. At some point it's either 1) they stop working or 2) I don't like how I feel on them'.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    sarms are a tool, and they are great for fat burning. something like GW is very different then fat burners. GW actually allows you to push for longer and harder plus it is an actual drug that actually burns fat. fat burners do not directly burn fat, they temporarily can reduce appetite but over the long run they actually don't work. i'm sure you know of many people who have half used bottles of fat burners because they realized they really don't do shit for them. maybe you will lose a couple pounds in the short run but nothing long term. plus they destroy your heart and sleep

the days of taking a bunch of fat burners/stims and being miserable, jittery, and not sleeping are long gone. there is a cleaner way of losing fat. GW+time restricted eating/fasting+HIE is the way to go today
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Its evolutionary.org
    This is the evolution of fat burning

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Because it's safer AND effective.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Not everyone struggles with appetite. If that is your issue then sure, caffeine, ephedrine, yohimbine can help. It is not sustainable though because once you stop taking them you will get your appetite back. With SARMs, they will help with fat loss and maintaining muscle while you learn how to diet properly.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Iv heard of duromine. A phentermine. Prescription only for obese.
    Not me for tho I'm lean as fk naturally... I have to force feed myself.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I mean yes you can hop on diet pills and stimulants, burn out your adrenal glands, loose fat and muscle, etc.

In addition likely cause someone who is overweight to have heart palpitations with the overuse of stims.

Dont even get me into clen, DNP, or albuterol.....

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    When you beggin a diet or contest prep just change diet and slowly increase cardio , them when you dont get results introduce some fat burners like S4 or even t3 . But you can use cardarine since beginning to help you with cardiovascular power .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast