Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[Q] Test/HGH/Dbol

zoobaby

Registered
Hey all,

26y/o, advanced lifter, very successful cycle a year(ish) ago, bloods great.

During my first cycle I did only Test E for 8 weeks, using arimidex and hcg + pct.

I'm looking forward to taking it up a notch in the coming months and I believe I'd like to incorporate HGH, Test E or Prop, and dbol.

Questions:
  • Would HGH, Test, and Dbol work well together?
  • Test P or E?
  • Is a 12 week cycle realistic, with these?
  • Dosage of each? Looking to be higher than 500mg in regards to the test.

Thank you

Hey all,

26y/o, advanced lifter, very successful cycle a year(ish) ago, bloods great.

During my first cycle I did only Test E for 8 weeks, using arimidex and hcg + pct.

I'm looking forward to taking it up a notch in the coming months and I believe I'd like to incorporate HGH, Test E or Prop, and dbol.

Questions:
  • Would HGH, Test, and Dbol work well together?
  • Test P or E?
  • Is a 12 week cycle realistic, with these?
  • Dosage of each? Looking to be higher than 500mg in regards to the test.

Thank you

How long have you been training for and what are your stats?

HGH at your age is a waste of money.

you can stimulate HGH on your own by fasting for 20 hours and eating in a window. your body still produces plenty so no reason to pay for it

i'm always iffy on rec'd steroids for someone your age. i always tell guys start when you are closer to 30, you still have a lot to learn about yourself in your 20's, but if you want to use them then steroids are steroids. they all do some cool things, it just depends on your goals

As Dylan said negative on the HGH at your age you are not going to reap the benefits.

Still pretty young to stack running AAS stacks but it really comes down to your goals.

What did you run the test at for your 8 week cycle?

Why do you want to go above 500mg/week on the test?

Over 500mg/week of test plus say 30mg/day of Dbol is going to aromatize a lot (convert to estrogen) so AI needs to be dialed in and you will get a more wet/puffy look from that kind of cycle. Is that what you are looking for?

Also 12 week cycle with the test is fine. Dbol shouldnt be for more than 4-6 weeks.

Also Test E all of the way. Can inject twice a week as opposed to every other day with prop.

I see, thanks! I didn't think my age would effect how HGH could help out but it makes sense.

8 week cycle was at 500mg a week. My goal is to compete in an amateur bodybuilding comp, with no other reason other than I've always wanted to. I figured I would do a 12 week test cycle at 600mg a week and use dbol to get it kicking early, but would you suggest a better stack? I'm kind of set on adding in something else with the test

I see, thanks! I didn't think my age would effect how HGH could help out but it makes sense.

8 week cycle was at 500mg a week. My goal is to compete in an amateur bodybuilding comp, with no other reason other than I've always wanted to. I figured I would do a 12 week test cycle at 600mg a week and use dbol to get it kicking early, but would you suggest a better stack? I'm kind of set on adding in something else with the test
You will aromatize like crazy with that much test plus dbol so you will need a lot of ai

Should I be worried about needing a lot of ai?

Its not worrying about needing a lot of AI its more making sure you get it dialed in. Im not sure how much AI you needed for your 500mg/week test cycle but with dbol you will almost certainly need more.

The thing is the more test you use along with using a compound like Dbol you will gain mass but its usually going to be a more puffy wet look not a dry hard look.

Personally if its your second cycle (and again still will throw it out there that at age 26 still a bit young to be running AAS stacks) I think you would be better served running test at a lower level around 250-300mg/week and stacking another compound like primobolan or eq at 500-600mg/week.

You will need less AI and you are allowing the other compounds to shine.

If you want to go the route of an oral I would say try tbol or even anavar/winstrol along with your test dose but going much past 500mg/week is where, from some, you start hitting the point where the benefits are outweighed by the increased side effects.

Its not worrying about needing a lot of AI its more making sure you get it dialed in. Im not sure how much AI you needed for your 500mg/week test cycle but with dbol you will almost certainly need more.

The thing is the more test you use along with using a compound like Dbol you will gain mass but its usually going to be a more puffy wet look not a dry hard look.

Personally if its your second cycle (and again still will throw it out there that at age 26 still a bit young to be running AAS stacks) I think you would be better served running test at a lower level around 250-300mg/week and stacking another compound like primobolan or eq at 500-600mg/week.

You will need less AI and you are allowing the other compounds to shine.

If you want to go the route of an oral I would say try tbol or even anavar/winstrol along with your test dose but going much past 500mg/week is where, from some, you start hitting the point where the benefits are outweighed by the increased side effects.

Thanks for the help so far! I was super anal about my AI during my first cycle, and everything cruised just fine - so I'm not worried about the increase.

I've definitely been talked out of using HGH and probably won't even think about it again until I'm in my mid thirties.

I'm set on pinning 500 or 600mg Test E a week for 12 weeks. If I only plan on cycling once a year, or further apart, I'm not sure why I would do an anavar/winstrol cycle. I'm not too concerned about being shred-city. I think I'd rather focus on strength gains, and from my experience the first time around, quality aesthetics come from that - along with a perfect diet.

So in summary, as of right now, I'd like to be taking 600mg Test E (maybe 500mg..) for 12 weeks, idk how much dbol weeks 1-8(6?), hcg and arimidex.

Thanks for the help so far! I was super anal about my AI during my first cycle, and everything cruised just fine - so I'm not worried about the increase.

I've definitely been talked out of using HGH and probably won't even think about it again until I'm in my mid thirties.

I'm set on pinning 500 or 600mg Test E a week for 12 weeks. If I only plan on cycling once a year, or further apart, I'm not sure why I would do an anavar/winstrol cycle. I'm not too concerned about being shred-city. I think I'd rather focus on strength gains, and from my experience the first time around, quality aesthetics come from that - along with a perfect diet.

So in summary, as of right now, I'd like to be taking 600mg Test E (maybe 500mg..) for 12 weeks, idk how much dbol weeks 1-8(6?), hcg and arimidex.

So wasnt saying take an anavar/winny oral only cycle I meant if you are looking to take an oral either tbol, winny, or anavar is a good combo too. Im just not a huge fan of dbol but thats me.

Dbol would be in the 30mg-40mg/day range and I would stay with just running it for 6 weeks max.

HCG you dont need on cycle. If you feel better running it have at it but its not a necessity.

Run the Dbol at 6 weeks I would say at 30mg or you can push it to 40mg if you're comfortable. And there's no full need to add HGH to your cycle but you can if you want just research a little more on it

Back
Top Bottom