Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quads/Injection

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Quads/Injection

I've seen a few posts were guys were not at all interested in (or recommending) injections in the quads? Why is that? Is seems like it would be a heck of alot easier than trying to twist your body to inject your own glute.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Lots of surface blood vessels that you couldnít see even nurses have trouble.

Unless you have a lot of BF spots to pin...stick with delts, quads and glutes.

I still getting this feeling about pinning this on and off for a view years and I till get nervous. and sore.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DPSCT View Post
    I've seen a few posts were guys were not at all interested in (or recommending) injections in the quads? Why is that? Is seems like it would be a heck of alot easier than trying to twist your body to inject your own glute.
    So you saw a few posts. That means there's a sh*t load where people do or use any of the other spots. My preference, when I jab, is for quads. And yeah f**k twisting about to jab the glute.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother ElevenBravo77's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm on TRT and I pin at least once a week 52 weeks a year, so site rotation is very important to me.

For about a year I had quads in the rotation and had zero issues. There is a lot going on there and the potential for trouble is probably greater than other sites. That being said it is super easy to access with both hands and there is a ton of surface area so it makes it a desirable place to inject.

Ive been sticking to glutes and delts just because of some horror stories I've heard but I think I'm going to add quads back into the mix

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    So you saw a few posts. That means there's a sh*t load where people do or use any of the other spots. My preference, when I jab, is for quads. And yeah f**k twisting about to jab the glute.
    What gauge needle do you use?

Turing around to get all the oil in is tough! Exactly like you said. Well itís injection day for me so letís see what happens!

I should have definitely stated from the beginning that I have a tremor. So fine motor skills and such are difficult.

Thank-you for the input guys!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo77 View Post
    I'm on TRT and I pin at least once a week 52 weeks a year, so site rotation is very important to me.

For about a year I had quads in the rotation and had zero issues. There is a lot going on there and the potential for trouble is probably greater than other sites. That being said it is super easy to access with both hands and there is a ton of surface area so it makes it a desirable place to inject.

Ive been sticking to glutes and delts just because of some horror stories I've heard but I think I'm going to add quads back into the mix
    Shooting up in the hands?? Are you trying to put in an IV in?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk08 View Post
    What gauge needle do you use?

Turing around to get all the oil in is tough! Exactly like you said. Well itís injection day for me so letís see what happens!

I should have definitely stated from the beginning that I have a tremor. So fine motor skills and such are difficult.

Thank-you for the input guys!
    I use a 23 Gauge one inch needle.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Glutes have always been pain free for me.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother ElevenBravo77's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk08 View Post
    Shooting up in the hands?? Are you trying to put in an IV in?
    No, I don't mean injecting in hands, not sure how you got that.

When pinning glutes or delts you basically have to use one hand. With quads, because of the angle and easy access, you can use both hands to insert, hold the syringe steady, etc. This makes it much easier for some, especially those with shaky hands or nerve issues

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the quads are fine, just make sure you inject the upper outer part. too many guys fuck up and inject too close to the knee
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast