Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Quarantine 15

  1. #1
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    405
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Quarantine 15

    Hey guys, I'm sure everyone has heard the phrase "freshman 15" referring to extra weight put on by American college students their first year away from home.

    I think we are now at risk of seeing "quarantine 15", people putting on additional weight as a result of the current stay at home restrictions due to COVID-19.

    Admittedly, my diet choices have not been the best the past week or so. I'm not eating like total shit but not my normal clean diet either.

    To make matters worse I was in the middle of a blast when my gym closed. I'm at 350mg test a week, up from 125mg TRT, and had just finished my 6th week of 40mg Tbol a day.

    I have no home gym, no dumbbells, nothing but a few shitty bands of my wife's. I've been doing pushups and some calisthenics but the lack of daily intense workouts in the gym seem to be impacting my drive to remain on a healthy diet. I can already tell that I look softer and less defined due to some fat gain and muscle loss.

    I know it is more a less a matter of will power and discipline but what is everyone doing to avoid ruining the body we work so hard for?

  2. #2
    Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,033
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Honestly being in shape is 85-90% diet and 10-15% exercise.

    Iím lucky I have a pretty good home gym but Iím doubling down on my diet.

    Getting back your strength is easier than trying to burn off body fat.

  3. #3
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    48,108
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Actually most people will lose weight because they won't be eating out and will need to eat at home more IMO.. less bar hopping, less restaurant food, less fast food. i do see that places are offering drive up but more and more people are being forced to eat home made food which is far healthier

    In our community i can see that scenario happening where we lose muscle and gain fat though. just part of the game. the good news is body memory is real so anything that happens during this time will be reversed. i would keep doing what you can
    Last edited by stevesmi; 03-28-2020 at 11:46 PM.

  4. #4
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    16,237
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo77 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm sure everyone has heard the phrase "freshman 15" referring to extra weight put on by American college students their first year away from home.

    I think we are now at risk of seeing "quarantine 15", people putting on additional weight as a result of the current stay at home restrictions due to COVID-19.

    Admittedly, my diet choices have not been the best the past week or so. I'm not eating like total shit but not my normal clean diet either.

    To make matters worse I was in the middle of a blast when my gym closed. I'm at 350mg test a week, up from 125mg TRT, and had just finished my 6th week of 40mg Tbol a day.

    I have no home gym, no dumbbells, nothing but a few shitty bands of my wife's. I've been doing pushups and some calisthenics but the lack of daily intense workouts in the gym seem to be impacting my drive to remain on a healthy diet. I can already tell that I look softer and less defined due to some fat gain and muscle loss.

    I know it is more a less a matter of will power and discipline but what is everyone doing to avoid ruining the body we work so hard for?
    bro...i been training at home...wit my kids all over the place lol...i got a lot of them...
    .
    ...here is my training routine...easy to do....

    ...monday
    10 sets x 50 push ups
    10 sets x 50 squats
    5 sets x 25 lunges

    tuesday...
    1 hour running in place high knees

    wed...
    burpees 5 sets x 20
    planks (front /side/back) 5 x 2 minutes each side
    abs leg lifts 10 x 30
    abs crunches 10 x 40

    repeat....
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

  5. #5
    Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,033
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    bro...i been training at home...wit my kids all over the place lol...i got a lot of them...
    .
    ...here is my training routine...easy to do....

    ...monday
    10 sets x 50 push ups
    10 sets x 50 squats
    5 sets x 25 lunges

    tuesday...
    1 hour running in place high knees

    wed...
    burpees 5 sets x 20
    planks (front /side/back) 5 x 2 minutes each side
    abs leg lifts 10 x 30
    abs crunches 10 x 40

    repeat....
    Gear head man an hour running in place high knees?!?!

    You craaaaay!

  6. #6
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    405
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    Gear head man an hour running in place high knees?!?!

    You craaaaay!
    That's what I was thinking. That's hardcore bro!

  7. #7
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    405
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    Actually most people will lose weight because they won't be eating out and will need to eat at home more IMO.. less bar hopping, less restaurant food, less fast food. i do see that places are offering drive up but more and more people are being forced to eat home made food which is far healthier

    In our community i can see that scenario happening where we lose muscle and gain fat though. just part of the game. the good news is body memory is real so anything that happens during this time will be reversed. i would keep doing what you can
    I don't count calories but I do know I'm eating less than normal. It's the quality and timing I've got to get back on track.

    My workday starts at 9am and I am usually up by 6 to hit the gym. So I'm in bed at a decent time and I'm pretty strict about not eating after 8pm. Since I'm not getting up early to train and my daughters out of school, we end up watching movies until midnight while eating cereal or popcorn. One night we even made brownies at 10pm.

    Like I said I know it's just a matter of discipline so I'm going to get my shit together this week. Getting back to fasting and sticking with whole foods - lean proteins, complex carbs and healthy fats.

    Going to get up early, walk or jog around the block a couple times, get in some pushups, pullups, squats/lunges, etc. and then take a few laps in the pool. If I do this every morning I'll be back on track. I have an old kevlar flak jacket that I can throw on to add some weight and make things more challenging.

  8. #8
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    24,083
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i have an elliptical and treadmill at home... ive been in some really bad situations before where i had nothing to work with so ive had to be creative before so coming up with other things right now isnt difficult... i am doing a lot of band work for lifting right now... i do hardcore cardio... im alternating days... 10 miles running one day and then the next day 17 miles on the elliptical and just alternating those... im eating exactly the same as i always have... sometimes maybe a bit less but for the most part, its the same... its all mental and how bad you want it... im normally not big on being on cycle if you cant train to the highest extent but ive been using yk11 throughout this with masteron and obviously my trt dose of test and that has helped me to maintain extremely well..





  9. #9
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    25,148
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've a home gym. I'm trying, today, to do a deal to buy a leg press.

    PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

  10. #10
    EVO V.I.P. cbbram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    5,087
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    let's just focus on not getting sick and staying alive. 15 lbs won't kill you but the virus can. let's get through this then you can get back into shape.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •