bannednutrition.com

Thread: Question about frontloading

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Question about frontloading

I'm running my first cycle and I'm 7 weeks into it and its 500mg a week with test cyp I'm wanting to extend it another 10 weeks with test e but I'm jumping it to 1000 mg a week now should I frontload my first week with 2000 mg when I start my extension of the cycle when its going to be 1000 mg a week.. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Any help would be awesome

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    There's no need to front load. It is actually better not to front load because the esters will gradually build up in your body over a longer period of time that way and it won't be such a big shock to your system.

Just start dosing 1000mg/week. Make sure to use an AI with your cycle because that amount of testosterone is going to aromatize heavily into estrogen. I recommend aromasin from ag-guys.com at 10mg EOD

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok ty I was hoping I wouldn't have to because that would be a big ass injection and Im already using liquidaromas from ag guys right now about to buy another bottle from them when I order my extension of test e

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitesorc View Post
    Ok ty I was hoping I wouldn't have to because that would be a big ass injection and Im already using liquidaromas from ag guys right now about to buy another bottle from them when I order my extension of test e
    Yea, no need to front load bud. I'm curious to know how you feel on that high of a dose. Let me know how the side effects Change for you as well.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    Yea, no need to front load bud. I'm curious to know how you feel on that high of a dose. Let me know how the side effects Change for you as well.
    Only thing I've noticed on the 500mg a week is I get a little aggrivated and I have an alpha male syndrome lol.. Idk why but I don't have an appetite increase either I'm trying to get 3900 calories a day but its like forcing myself to eat lol...hopefully a higher dose will increase it but will suck if it suppresses more...I had my test levels checked before cycle and I consider it low for being 28 since it was only 434 maybe that has something to do with it idk tho..but I should have my shipment in hand in about a week just put it in last week

NOT Approved Source and POSSIBLE SCAM
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    how long have you been on the enth? It takes 5-6 before you notice anything and then around weeks 8-10 its in full swing. Ive done a lot of gear in my life and i personally think 1000mg of test for anyone other than a pro bb is not a great idea.

If you got your levels checked after a few weeks and it was 434 then your gear is bunk. Injecting a whole bottle a week wouldn't do anything for you

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordic F View Post
    how long have you been on the enth? It takes 5-6 before you notice anything and then around weeks 8-10 its in full swing. Ive done a lot of gear in my life and i personally think 1000mg of test for anyone other than a pro bb is not a great idea.

If you got your levels checked after a few weeks and it was 434 then your gear is bunk. Injecting a whole bottle a week wouldn't do anything for you
    I'm on week 8 right now gained 19 pounds so far and the 434 was about a month before I started my cycle I need to go in and check what it is right now but I'm sure its gtg because my skin is oily as hell and my back in broken out pretty bad right now..plus my sex drive is through the roof. I told my wife hell I may just stay on it and use a trt dose just for the sex drive lol

- - - Updated - - -

I ordered the extended cycle this time from ashop I read a lot on here they are really reliable..the cycle I'm on now I did some looking up and ordered it from 1steroid to try it out I got it from kalpa pharm

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So far off this cycle of 1g I've noticed a shit ton more oil and acne plus I have had really bad aggravation over things I shouldn't be aggrivated about and really bad alpha male syndrome but its amazing in the gym strength is going up a crap load just really bloated it feels like..

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'm stacking it with DMZ 3.0 at 3 caps a day