Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about injectable steroids

danny169

Registered
Hey I had a crazy question about drinking injectable steroids. A friend of mine yelled at me for injecting winstrol winny and said I should drink it instead. I laughed at him thinking he was joking with me but then he punched me and said he was serious. So I tried it and he was right. Why does it work with winstrol but not other steroids?

You should be drinking it, dont inject it. Pain and PIP for nothing.

Hey I had a crazy question about drinking injectable steroids. A friend of mine yelled at me for injecting winstrol winny and said I should drink it instead. I laughed at him thinking he was joking with me but then he punched me and said he was serious. So I tried it and he was right. Why does it work with winstrol but not other steroids?

Because of it's chemical structure.

i would stick with oral winstrol in general... its a very painful injection and i've just always had the best results going with the oral form

A friend has just started his first ever cycle.

He has misread the label of his test e bottle and has assumed it was dosed at 250mg/10ml but it is 250mg/ml and therefore 2500mg in 10ml.

So far he has taken 3 injections of 4 ml. Week 1 - Monday and Thursday 8ml total and one more injection this morning of 4ml (Monday).

He is an idiot and has made a massive mistake. I just want the best advice for him, anyone wants to advise what he should do from here?

A friend has just started his first ever cycle.

He has misread the label of his test e bottle and has assumed it was dosed at 250mg/10ml but it is 250mg/ml and therefore 2500mg in 10ml.

So far he has taken 3 injections of 4 ml. Week 1 - Monday and Thursday 8ml total and one more injection this morning of 4ml (Monday).

He is an idiot and has made a massive mistake. I just want the best advice for him, anyone wants to advise what he should do from here?

First advice is start a separate thread to ask your question as it has nothing to do with this one.

Advice for your friend is stop immediately and stay as far away from steroids as possible. All steroids are dosed and labeled in this manner and anyone who hasn't bothered to learn this very basic detail obviously hasn't done their homework and has no business using steroids.

The steroids must be chemically able to survive passing the liver and so only those steroids are suitable for ingesting.

In this case, Winstrol can be used both via injection and orally, so yes you can drink the Winstrol no problem.

If you are using Winstrol then it would be good if you learned more about it, please check out this podcast we did all about Winstrol use:

https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-296-profiles-winstrol-profile/

Back
Top Bottom