Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about mixing Vyvanse and Var

parisball

Registered
Currently on a daily dose of 50 mg of Vyvanse(I need it for my ADHD) and thinking about going back on Anavar(which I really like), any thoughts on safety issues with mixing the two?.

No. Keep it to 8 weeks or less.

If you want to know more; There’s no question vyvanse adderall etc cause cardiac stress through elevating blood pressure and heart rate, we just don’t know the 20-30 year effect yet.

Steroids don’t increase catecholamine release but can increase blood pressure or heart rate through a few mechanisms. You would be concerned here about overlapping stress between the two drugs.

Blood pressure is mostly related to fluid retention and/orincreased body mass which can influence a part of blood pressure called afterload (mostly related to increased size and systemic resistance). The latter of which could reflexively increase your heart rate as well. Not sure what your goals are but it sounds like mass is not one of them. So I wouldn’t be too concerned. Anavar being a DHT derivative wouldn’t cause much fluid retention. DHT derivatives can seemingly upregulate t3-t4 conversion, essentially utilization of t3 which can occasionally elevate HR further, but this is rare and unknown if it is actually true.

Your cholesterol may be temporarily affected, but this is a “down the line” worry... alternatively run red yeast rice (essentially pravastatin) and possibly niacin (although niacin has shown really not to benefit anything and remains controversial from a cardiology/lipidology perspective. This however has nothing to do with the vyvanse/AAS combo.

I don't recommend running anavar without a test base, but it shouldn't be a huge issue. Monitor your bp though.

I suspect a LOT of ADHD is misdiagnosed and so that leads me to think you may well be on a med you don't need. That said I'm not keen on anyone mixing drugs without medical supervision.

i'm with you on that.

these drugs do more harm than good. i absolutely despise the use of drugs to put a bandaid on issues. it isn't curing the issue

my position is simple and a lot of guys won't agree with me, and that is their own problem, but if you are on medication for ANYTHING at all you should not use steroids until you fix the first issue. because once you start using steroids i promise you will be on even more meds and more meds. pct meds, on cycle meds, letro in case something goes wrong, etc etc.

First of all. An anavar only cycle is just wrong. Secondly they have nothing to do with each other whatsoever. It’s totally fine to use them together. But what you should do is a test cycle.

ADHD is a rampantly misrepresented disease, notice I didn’t say misdiagnosed. Doctors prescribe things because people want drugs and their friends tell them what to say to get them. I’m not assuming that’s YOU because that would be ignorant but then again that’s not really the question presented in this post. ADHD meds are for performance enhancement just like anything it’s just not about fitness and muscle. I’m not sure if vyvanse is hepatoxic but you should look into it. You’ll be fine. You might even have libido boost from the vyvanse

For the record - I never recommended either LOL

figured this might be a female...? Sounds like a girl thing... and if I’m incorrect I apologize for the political incorrectness - but I guess that’s wht this question sounded like to me hahaha

Back
Top Bottom