Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about napsgear

Aamir

Registered
I had a question about napsgear website. I was just on there and try to make an order and it keeps blocking me giving me an error. Is this a problem or a bug that is going on or is it because I'm using Internet Explorer browser. I know the site probably overloaded right now so I figured I'd see if any-one else was experiencing the same issues

I had a question about napsgear website. I was just on there and try to make an order and it keeps blocking me giving me an error. Is this a problem or a bug that is going on or is it because I'm using Internet Explorer browser. I know the site probably overloaded right now so I figured I'd see if any-one else was experiencing the same issues

I had issues on the site on and off kept loading and loading, try refreshing the page.

Hey brother, Site is working fine!

But if you still facing the issue then please write us to our support dept Napshelp ! OR you can PM me, I'm happy to help !

I get the error/blocked message occasionally as well. I just wait 15 seconds and refresh and all is good. I'm using Chrome btw.

That just happened to me now, waited and refreshed worked again but error again.

I don't know if it's a local browser issue or something on their end. I have had it happen multiple times as ell. Just wait and refresh and continue on. It was never bad enough to stop me from browsing. They have a support chat/email you can use

It may be your IP is triggering their DOS protection firewall. Are you abroad in the USA?
Maybe your addy is in a rage where bots have been identified, many things can happen.

I hope the site is working for all the members now. If still facing issue then kindly PM me your IP address.

Back
Top Bottom