Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about perfect PCT or mini or none

maximum_effort

Novice Brother
Hi brothers,

I am happy to be a part of this great community.

I am 41 years old, 94 kg, 176 cm and 27% body fat.

I just finished with my first cycle.
9 weeks, with total: Methandienone: 2000 mg and Test E 250 - 10ml

The cycle was planned from a PT from my local gym.

My goal is to improve my day-to-day, recover better after workout, and push harder in the gym.

My diet is good I increased the amount of protein decreased carbs.

He swore the amount of gear is so low so I don't need a PCT

Is that true or it's better to follow perfect PCT?

Thanks

smfh... i cant even believe this is a serious question... of course you need a pct!

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

Thanks mate, sorry about the stupid question. I will do exactly what you advising. After the PCT I will go natural for four weeks and do my blood tests.
If everything is fine then will do a bridge with SARMs
Could you recommend a next step after the bridge based on my goals?
Should I do a cycle with AS or do it with SARMs?

Since I am located in the EU can you point me to a good source in order to avoid dealing with customs and extra taxes.
I tried to find a representative of needtobuildmuscle in the EU unfortunately couldn't, please point me in this direction as well.

Cheers

Thanks mate, sorry about the stupid question. I will do exactly what you advising. After the PCT I will go natural for four weeks and do my blood tests.
If everything is fine then will do a bridge with SARMs
Could you recommend a next step after the bridge based on my goals?
Should I do a cycle with AS or do it with SARMs?

Since I am located in the EU can you point me to a good source in order to avoid dealing with customs and extra taxes.
I tried to find a representative of needtobuildmuscle in the EU unfortunately couldn't, please point me in this direction as well.

Cheers

https://sarms.forsale is the best I can recommend for sarms. They ship to the EU with no issues and you can trust them unlike so many others out there...

for your sarms stack

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

ANY exogenous hormones you take will shut you down

there is no such thing as taking a tiny amount and magically tricking your body into not shutting down. if that was true people who take TRT would be able to come off 10 years down the line

Hi brothers,

My goal is to improve my day-to-day, recover better after workout, and push harder in the gym.

Thanks

First there is no stupid questions, all questions are valid and welcome on evolutionary.

Low dose steroids will shut you down just as much as high dose, your HPTA is off and your LH/FSH levels are likely 0.

You need to restart your hormone production so a PCT is required.

For your cycle, you don't need anything hardcore but 6 week PCT is minimum.

week 1-6
Nolvadex 60/40/40/40/20/10 (that's daily for the week)
Clomid 100/50/25/25
aromasin 5mgs E3D (4 weeks)
N2Generate es 5 tabs/day (all 6 weeks)

Hi brothers,

Thanks

Who writes the cycle like that. How much PER WEEK?

Many thanks for all of the answers!

I am happy that I followed my instincts, and asked here.
Regarding the community here I learned a lot and continue to do it.
AS are not dangerous if you use them properly

I learned my lesson - always ask the pros otherwise this may put your health in danger.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Who writes the cycle like that. How much PER WEEK?

I received a piece of paper, paid him for the cycle and gear :)
Later on, after being more educated, I have asked him for PCT, so he sold me a bottle of TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS and told me this is enough - take 2 pills (500mg) from now and one month after the cycle.

After reading many threads here, a have added 12.5mg Aromasin EOD (bought it from a local farmacy).

Here is the cycle:

1 Week - Methandienone 30 mg ED, and Test E 1ml
2 Week - Methandienone 30 mg ED, and Test E 2ml
3 Week - Methandienone 30 mg ED, and Test E 2ml
4 Week - Methandienone 50 mg ED, and Test E 2ml
5 Week - Methandienone 50 mg ED, and Test E 1ml
6 Week - Methandienone 40 mg ED, and Test E 1.5ml (no more test e left in the bottle)
7 Week - Methandienone 40 mg ED, and no Test E
8 Week - Methandienone 20 mg ED, and no Test E
9 Week - Methandienone 10 mg ED, and no Test E

I will not mention the brand of the product, but it was a Chinese company.

I received a piece of paper, paid him for the cycle and gear :)
Later on, after being more educated, I have asked him for PCT, so he sold me a bottle of TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS and told me this is enough - take 2 pills (500mg) from now and one month after the cycle.

After reading many threads here, a have added 12.5mg Aromasin EOD (bought it from a local farmacy).

Here is the cycle:

1 Week - Methandienone 30 mg ED, and Test E 1ml
2 Week - Methandienone 30 mg ED, and Test E 2ml
3 Week - Methandienone 30 mg ED, and Test E 2ml
4 Week - Methandienone 50 mg ED, and Test E 2ml
5 Week - Methandienone 50 mg ED, and Test E 1ml
6 Week - Methandienone 40 mg ED, and Test E 1.5ml (no more test e left in the bottle)
7 Week - Methandienone 40 mg ED, and no Test E
8 Week - Methandienone 20 mg ED, and no Test E
9 Week - Methandienone 10 mg ED, and no Test E

I will not mention the brand of the product, but it was a Chinese company.

Makes more sense this way. In practice it's NOT a good idea to buy gear from the one giving you advice. You could have bought more test and yes - deffo a PCT (not just Tribulus)

I recommend getting the body fat down quite a bit. 27% is way too high for steroids. You want to be at most 15% to avoid estrogen or health issues. And to just see the best results. No point adding muscle if you are covering it in fat. Unless you are a power lifter.

Thank you for the advice.
You are dead right this is my next goal.
I did train powerlifting, for that reason I gained more weight, however now I am switching to more volume, and splits.
Also added more cardio and limited the carbs.
At the moment I am trying to get some benefits from cardarine, working out 6 times per week, including 1 boxing workout.

My goal is to go to 15% BF without adding big stress to the body. Unfortunately, over 40 test levels are going down with the Covid situation in place, and here are I am, but hard work will pay out.

Thanks again, I will do my best to reach this target.

Thank you for the advice.
You are dead right this is my next goal.
I did train powerlifting, for that reason I gained more weight, however now I am switching to more volume, and splits.
Also added more cardio and limited the carbs.
At the moment I am trying to get some benefits from cardarine, working out 6 times per week, including 1 boxing workout.

My goal is to go to 15% BF without adding big stress to the body. Unfortunately, over 40 test levels are going down with the Covid situation in place, and here are I am, but hard work will pay out.

Thanks again, I will do my best to reach this target.

Please log your cycle and pct here with your training. We like to see guys log and progress and you get gifts from sponsors for it.

Can you start a log pls?

Back
Top Bottom