Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about starting RAD140+Cardarine again after bloodwork

Digg955

Registered
I am taking a week off of my RAD140 + Cardarine cycle for bloodwork at the end of the week and I was only 3 weeks into my cycle when I had to stop. My question is do I start all over and do a full 8 weeks after my bloodwork or do I continue for another 5 weeks and just pick up from where I left off? I’m on TRT from the Dr and have been for over a year now if that makes any difference?

thats really up to you... you need to run the cycle 8 weeks, not 12 though... a week is about the max i would take off if you wanted to continue... its entirely up to you

I am taking a week off of my RAD140 + Cardarine cycle for bloodwork at the end of the week and I was only 3 weeks into my cycle when I had to stop. My question is do I start all over and do a full 8 weeks after my bloodwork or do I continue for another 5 weeks and just pick up from where I left off? I’m on TRT from the Dr and have been for over a year now if that makes any difference?

Why you stop to do blood work? It all depends on you , if was me i begin again because i hate to fail on something i do .

I would go for the full 8 weeks start the cycle over. Get the max results you can, and rad/GW is not a strong cycle won't shut you down hard at all.

Back
Top Bottom