Hey guys,

I hope all is well. I'm new to the forum but have been in the steroid space for 18+ years and selling for 16 of those. I'm not here to step on anyones toes and post shit I'm not allowed so wanted to ask first. We have just finished building and Anonymous, Multi vendor marketplace for the steroid space. Launching first in Australia as thats where we are based and then open up internationally.

Below is a bit about what we have been doing and our angle and I wondered if we would be able to run a similar post about it with its name here in the forum with more info and links etc?

We are finalizing the build of a new steroid focussed Platform which we would like to share with theforum. Essentially it can be described as “The Amazon of Steroids”. We have built a multi-vendor marketplace just for steroids with the view to make this space safer for customers to find the products they want and buy securely.

The easiest way to look at our platform is a cross between Shopify and Amazon.

Vendors can:
  • Create an online store with its own URL
  • Add logo’s and banners to match their brand
  • Add about us information
  • Add all social links
  • Add products
  • Simple products
  • Variable products
  • Upsell products
  • Wholesale
  • Subscriptions
  • Add store and product SEO
  • Sell globally

Vendors manage the entire process as they would their normal website
Manage and view all activity on an in-depth reporting feature in their admin panel

Products are shown on the vendor store which is like a second or even primary website. Products are also propagated over to the global marketplace. Products can be linked directly, searched on the platform or found in the marketplace giving them far greater visibility and ability to be found.

We are currently focussing on the Australian market with domestic only products but we will open up to international vendors further down the line.
We have a strict pricing policy to stop the marketplace being flooded with poor quality shit products and a customer-driven rating/ranking system where great reviews will be the driving force behind the success of each vendor.
We are currently giving 12-month full-featured gold memberships to early-adopting Vendors, simply join before the end of this month and we will upgrade you for free.

We have been in this game for 18 years, Sold in forums, WickR, Telegram, Dark web markets and we Australia’s largest HGH vendor on AlphaBay before it was seized and now we want to bring SwoleBay.com to the Clear web but with a lot of the dark market features. We have built this to make the steroid space a safer place which we believe will increase purchases across the board.

Thank you for your time and have a cool day

Cheers
Jack Black AKA AussieTank