Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on AI dosing/frequency in regards to pre cycle estrogen levels

adamjs15

Registered
Would a lower amount of estrogen on pre cycle bloods (23 pg/ml in my case) merit slightly lower dosing/frequency on aromasin or should I just stick to the 10-12.5 mg eod to begin with? Running 500mg test e a week

I would stick to the standard dose and see where you end up mid-cycle. Even though your natural E is on the lower end, you still want to see what rate you aromatize testosterone at when you are injecting exogenous hormones.

it depends on many things... have you ran a cycle before? do you know if you are estrogen prone? if not, then you would basically be doing trial and error... 500 mg is not a low dose of test and will likely cause a good amount of estrogen conversion however EVERYONE is different and the luckier ones are just not estrogen prone at all but there are more people that are prone than are not... so you have to do trial and error with bloodwork and learn YOUR body...

it depends on many things... have you ran a cycle before? do you know if you are estrogen prone? if not, then you would basically be doing trial and error... 500 mg is not a low dose of test and will likely cause a good amount of estrogen conversion however EVERYONE is different and the luckier ones are just not estrogen prone at all but there are more people that are prone than are not... so you have to do trial and error with bloodwork and learn YOUR body...

First cycle ever. First pin was on monday. Gonna stick at 12.5 eod and get bloods pulled again in 3-4 weeks. Appreciate the responses gents

Back
Top Bottom