Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for Dom Supply customers

Grifflley

I think Dylan said he orders ZPHC stuff. I heard Balkan is good too. Please don’t tell me, “ they’re all good bro!” Which brand do I get?

Everyone has their preference to be honest... Im a huge fan of ZPHC myself and ive never made that any secret... Thats where my vote goes... The nice thing is that Greg has such a huge selection

I felt like that a few weeks ago also bro
Balkan
spectrum
Sp Labs
Pharmacom

They are all the same price give or take a few bones, reviews are pretty solid on all of em. I read people like the peach oil in the spectrum stuff.

I felt like that a few weeks ago also bro
Balkan
spectrum
Sp Labs
Pharmacom

They are all the same price give or take a few bones, reviews are pretty solid on all of em. I read people like the peach oil in the spectrum stuff.

most people like it - but some have PIP. I always recommend to try different brands and then choose your favorite) it's very individual )

most people like it - but some have PIP. I always recommend to try different brands and then choose your favorite) it's very individual )

absolutely right, everyone has their preference. You can find great things said about all those labs so the nice thing is, with all the options you have, you are definitely going to be able to find something very suitable to your own needs

These are the brands I have experienced without issue

Spectrum
Balkan
ZPHC
Bayer

Will try other the brands in due time no doubt

I use Balkan Cyp that I get from DS and my bloodwork tells me it’s as effective as the Perrigo brand Cyp I get from CVS...
With all the positive reviews about DS I personally won’t hesitate to buy other brands they carry.

their Z test was smooth as butter. no PIP and i always get PIP

used all their brands over the years and all g2g. domestic-supply products are all superior A++ i highly vouch for them so have at it!

I think Dylan said he orders ZPHC stuff. I heard Balkan is good too. Please don’t tell me, “ they’re all good bro!” Which brand do I get?

Which ever has the steroids you wanna use in the next cycle.

you pretty much have to figure this out for yourself. it's like going to the grocery store and asking which brand should I buy to the guy stocking the shelf. he'll probably look at you with a weird look.

Back
Top Bottom