Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for Dylan about sarms at 21

Tafeor

Newbie Brother
Hello dylan sweetheart, i came on here after watching all your videos. I am your biggest fanboy
My question is about sarms for 21 years old
I just turned that age and I'm looking to gain lean muscle mass
currently at 164 lb and Tall 6 ft. my body fat is very small probably 7 or 8% at the max
just wondering if it was safe to use some ostarine mk2866 with s23 at low dosages. Was thinking going 30-40mgs of each EOD.

no don't use s23 yet, wait until you are older

i would stick with GW+ ostarine
make sure you use sarms.forsale or umbrella. it is crucial you use them so you don't use fake pro hormones

With the exception of S23 the short answer is yes.

BUT...

How long have you been training and what's your experience? I'm not keen on someone who has been at it a few months going straight to PEDs

bro dont use s23 there are plenty of other options out there right now. you too young and gonna mess your body up

Hello dylan sweetheart, i came on here after watching all your videos. I am your biggest fanboy
My question is about sarms for 21 years old
I just turned that age and I'm looking to gain lean muscle mass
currently at 164 lb and Tall 6 ft. my body fat is very small probably 7 or 8% at the max
just wondering if it was safe to use some ostarine mk2866 with s23 at low dosages. Was thinking going 30-40mgs of each EOD.

You should use s23, maybe some light ostarine and cardarine to start off.

25mgs ostarine
10mgs cardarine
5 caps n2guard

Back
Top Bottom