Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for dylan gammeili on sarms

undertoons

Registered
so i have been watching his videos and they are quite good. well my question is with sarms. if i am new to lifting and 22 years old, is it okay to still use sarms or should i wait. everyone says to wait to use steroids but wasn't sure about sarms.

so i have been watching his videos and they are quite good. well my question is with sarms. if i am new to lifting and 22 years old, is it okay to still use sarms or should i wait. everyone says to wait to use steroids but wasn't sure about sarms.

Your far too young for steroids but perfectly fine to use sarms. I just need to know more about you to design you a cycle... age/height/weight/body fat? goals?

the best sarms out there are at https://sarms.forsale

let me know and i'll help you set up a cycle...

sarms are fine for your age, not optimal but fine. as long as you get real sarms and use them correctly.

my rule is natural supps 18+, optimal 21+
sarms 21+, but optimal 25+
steroids 25+, but optimal 30+

I'd say to wait a little longer only because you are new to lifting and can still make great gains without PEDs. However, if you do use sarms, make sure you go with quality like sarms.forsale

Back
Top Bottom