Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A question that keeps coming to my head about Winstrol

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

A question that keeps coming to my head about Winstrol

I know nobody is a psychic here but here goes nothing .. A year ago I was on a test cycle and I decided that I would finish my cycle with some winstrol for the last few weeks .. As I had arthritis I decided to keep the dose at 25-30/day (which seems dumb to me now but I wanted to harden up a bit so bad I couldn't resist and I wanted to know what a low dose would do) .. I had just done bloods a couple of weeks before and my liver enzymes values were perfect .. on a previous cycle, I had done dianabol successfully with no problems whatsoever ..

- From the second day winstrol gave me nausea and I nearly never felt nausea before and I never vomit, it's just my body .. note that I felt the nausea 30 minutes to an hour, hour and half after taking it and then it went completely away ..
    - From the second day also I felt some joint pain
    - On the third day I started feeling pain on where the liver is located for a few minutes
    - My joints were starting to hurt more
    - On the fourth day I only took 5mg and I also felt pain where the liver is located with nausea too

I stopped taking the winstrol and the nausea went away and so did the liver pain and never had any again .. did bloods a couple of weeks later and the enzyme values were excellent again ..

The positives I experienced was a pound or two of lost water weight (or maybe I was just doing great on that day lol) on the third day and I was feeling stronger and a bit dryer .. even at that low of a dose I have to say that it has to be quite an impressive compound considering people take 50 for 6 weeks..

My question is, did someone take a kinda harsh oral before and had no probs, then on another cycle took a low dose of another oral and couldn't even take it for a week and had to stop ..?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by aestheticdream View Post
    I know nobody is a psychic here but here goes nothing .. A year ago I was on a test cycle and I decided that I would finish my cycle with some winstrol for the last few weeks .. As I had arthritis I decided to keep the dose at 25-30/day (which seems dumb to me now but I wanted to harden up a bit so bad I couldn't resist and I wanted to know what a low dose would do) .. I had just done bloods a couple of weeks before and my liver enzymes values were perfect .. on a previous cycle, I had done dianabol successfully with no problems whatsoever ..

- From the second day winstrol gave me nausea and I nearly never felt nausea before and I never vomit, it's just my body .. note that I felt the nausea 30 minutes to an hour, hour and half after taking it and then it went completely away ..
    - On the third day I started feeling pain on where the liver is located for a few minutes
    - On the fourth day I only took 5mg and I also felt pain where the liver is located with nausea too

I stopped taking the winstrol and the nausea went away and so did the liver pain and never had any again .. did bloods a couple of weeks later and the enzyme values were excellent again ..

The positives I experienced was a pound or two of lost water weight (or maybe I was just doing great on that day lol) on the third day and I was feeling stronger and a bit dryer .. even at that low of a dose I have to say that it has to be quite an impressive compound considering people take 50 for 6 weeks..

My question is, did someone take a kinda harsh oral before and had no probs, then on another cycle took a low dose of another oral and couldn't even take it for a week and had to stop ..?
    i dont think anyone can really answer that... we just all respond differently to different compounds... one person that responds favorably to something may respond horribly to another and vice versa with another person... it could be the source as well etc... there's so many factors that are possible...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    your body is constantly changing so yes that is very possible

that is why experience is so important in this game
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Taking liver support proactively and consuming a gallon of water a day are mandatory for any orals on cycle...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Winstrol almost always gives me stomach issues.. after a week or so....like burning ulcer feeling.. havenít taken it for a long time just because of that..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm going to extend myself here and think outside the box.. for any of us to take a guess with what happened here is like hitting the bullseye on a moving Target while blindfolded..

I think it's possible that you probably had a reaction with the binders and fillers that were used with the oral.. whether it was a different type of cellulose, or starch and there's also the possibility of lactose.. by chance are you lactose intolerant? The symptoms you are describing sounds like some sort of gastronintestinal distress, and this alone can activate certain digestive enzymes triggering a Cascade of events..

This is merely speculation.. I take this approach because it's very unlikely for anyone to experience any type of liver toxicity that would result with such dramatic effects with what appears to be almost instantaneously on the grand scale..

Try a different lab, and see how you feel.. if you have the same reaction then it's quite possible that you possess a metabolite that has a reaction basically rendering you allergic to the hormone.. and yes that is possible, some people are allergic to different hormone esters so with that being said it's very plausible..

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by aestheticdream View Post

No. But then you don't know for sure without testing what the product actually was.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    ...another and vice versa with another person... it could be the source as well etc... there's so many factors that are possible...
    This was the first thing that came to my mind while reading that.

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    This was the first thing that came to my mind while reading that.
    When people say it could be the source that is comparing it to what?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    When people say it could be the source that is comparing it to what?
    I just noticed he was talking about another oral in his last sentence so my bad....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast