Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question - Muscle Soreness

Necros

Just curious, the entire time I am on gear I can push out tremendous workouts and never get sore, but I can always tell the minute all the gear is out of my system because a good workout will leave me sore for days. Does anybody else experience this? I'm guessing it must have to do with they way the body handles lactic acid .

It has nothing to do with lactic acid. It is just muscle soreness. My guess is that you are continuing to train as hard as when you were on gear (as you should) but the gear is no longer there to aid in the muscle building process.

Just curious, the entire time I am on gear I can push out tremendous workouts and never get sore, but I can always tell the minute all the gear is out of my system because a good workout will leave me sore for days. Does anybody else experience this? I'm guessing it must have to do with they way the body handles lactic acid .

Watch this video by the legend John Meadows. I been telling people this for years and be breaks it down is laymen terms..
You don't meed to get sore, but anyhow, listen, it's worth it!
3mdD25snxvE
https://youtu.be/3mdD25snxvE

muscle soreness is simply the body reacting to the damage you did to it

if you are ever in a car accident the next few days you will be sore too. you don't have to be just sore from working out

some people complain about this and some never see a difference... you have to accommodate based on your physical response

It's basically the same, yes you might feel a little more sore after working out when you're not on gear but shouldn't be much

Back
Top Bottom