Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for Nelson Montana: Professional bodybuilders and insulin-hgh use

MarceloNJ39

Registered
Hi Mr. Nelson Montana,

I was reading your old posts for at least 1 year and I have the bodybuilding truth ebook from EF, bought it years ago.

I finished listening to this podcast about Big Ramy: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...ore-141-%96-big-ramy-steroid-cycle-79785.html
It got me thinking, is Big ramy using the 20-30 IUs of insuline and 15-20IUs of hgh everyone claims? I read that a lot or is that all fake info. I mean he's huge.

Also do you think he needs this much insulin and hgh to grow or is this just too much?

Thank you Nelson for considering this thread.

p.s. PLEASE do not troll my thread anyone I just want normal answers.

Nelson I'm interested in your view on this. What peptides big ramy was taking? do you agree with this particular podcast? Evolutionary.org Hardcore #141 – Big Ramy Steroid Cycle (https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-hardcore-141-big-ramy-steroid-cycle/)

I don't think he was taking 30 ius of insulin or 20 IUs of hgh, maybe 10 and 10.

Guys, please dont troll this I want an honest answer from nelson.

It depends on his genetics. I heard Big Ramy was a big guy already in real life before peptides or steroids. Though, it's likely to compete with todays' IFBB professionals, he was taking over 20IUs of insulin daily with at least 20 IUs of HGH. Split dose and separate of course.

Nelson your thoughts here?

I'll be asking Nelson.

Please note: as we say in the podcast we talk by opinion. The original suggestion of the cycle came, or so many sites have stated, from one reported as being by an Oxygen Gym coach.

It depends on his genetics. I heard Big Ramy was a big guy already in real life before peptides or steroids. Though, it's likely to compete with todays' IFBB professionals, he was taking over 20IUs of insulin daily with at least 20 IUs of HGH. Split dose and separate of course.

Nelson your thoughts here?

There's a photo of him looking a solid 200lbs after 1 year. It was the next 2 years when he topped out at 280lbs or so which made the idea of usage gain traction.

- - - Updated - - -

Nelson's reply and thoughts on Insulin (I've asked him about the suggested GH usage additionally - reply edited by me):

Hey Steve, ....but I'll answer the question for you.

I didn't hear the podcast but those things are just speculation (I'd stated in the question where the original info was reported to have come from). I was asked to do the "Frank Zane" cycle an I happen to know SOME of what he did because of people who personally knew him. So at least it'd be a reasonable conjecture. But I was told it didn't matter -- "just make something up." lol

As far as Ramy, I have no idea what he did and either does anyone else. You'd be surprised how some guys don't take as much as you might think whereas other guys take insane amounts because they can tolerate it. Flex Wheeler said he didn't need diuretics when he competed and then when his kidneys started to fail he needed a lot in order to come in dry (which is insanely stupid...but...). Anyway, I feel it's all a moot point because unless you're competing at the top level using insulin in a really dumb idea. Besides the immediate danger, it can cause permanent damage to the pancreas and bring on precocious insulin dependance. Risking diabetes for a little more temporary size isn't very smart , but it's a microcosm of how some of these lunkheads think. They want to try every trick in the book in an effort to be awesome when what they really need to do get a little closer to the weight rack.

- - - Updated - - -

Mods, inc myself, have address insulin use multiple times. 90% of those I know who used it (local athletes) looked no better and sometimes worse after. It's a combination of misuse (see Jame's Hollingshead video on this) and lack of pro level genetics.

There's a photo of him looking a solid 200lbs after 1 year. It was the next 2 years when he topped out at 280lbs or so which made the idea of usage gain traction.

- - - Updated - - -

Nelson's reply and thoughts on Insulin (I've asked him about the suggested GH usage additionally - reply edited by me):

I didn't hear the podcast but those things are just speculation (I'd stated in the question where the original info was reported to have come from). I was asked to do the "Frank Zane" cycle an I happen to know SOME of what he did because of people who personally knew him. So at least it'd be a reasonable conjecture. But I was told it didn't matter -- "just make something up." lol

As far as Ramy, I have no idea what he did and either does anyone else. You'd be surprised how some guys don't take as much as you might think whereas other guys take insane amounts because they can tolerate it. Flex Wheeler said he didn't need diuretics when he competed and then when his kidneys started to fail he needed a lot in order to come in dry (which is insanely stupid...but...). Anyway, I feel it's all a moot point because unless you're competing at the top level using insulin in a really dumb idea. Besides the immediate danger, it can cause permanent damage to the pancreas and bring on precocious insulin dependance. Risking diabetes for a little more temporary size isn't very smart , but it's a microcosm of how some of these lunkheads think. They want to try every trick in the book in an effort to be awesome when what they really need to do get a little closer to the weight rack.

- - - Updated - - -

Mods, inc myself, have address insulin use multiple times. 90% of those I know who used it (local athletes) looked no better and sometimes worse after. It's a combination of misuse (see Jame's Hollingshead video on this) and lack of pro level genetics.

How about nelson comes here and responds in the open, I don't see a problem with that. copying and pasting seems nonsensical to me.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Mobster is that your response or Nelson response? I'm very confused. I thought Nelson Montana would respond to this.

I did listen to the podcast. There was mention of high insulin and hgh use. I wanted to know how it compares to bodybuilders on the 90s that was my next question. Meanwhile I am not even clear on this one.

I thought maybe primobolan dbol hgh insulin is the key to that physique.

- - - Updated - - -

How about nelson comes here and responds in the open, I don't see a problem with that. copying and pasting seems nonsensical to me.

Yes please, can Mr. Montana help me here, I am truly curious.

How about I edited that part out of the reply? It's not something we can force.

What are your thoughts on the reported large insulin and GH use?

[member has been suspended for harassment]

Finally this clown is suspended, good job admins! I support this.

- - - Updated - - -

How about I edited that part out of the reply? It's not something we can force.

What are your thoughts on the reported large insulin and GH use?

I think he was using 10 IUs of insulin and 10 IUs of HGH before the contest but during offseason easy 20 IUs of each.
I was reading most professional bodybuilders are not going under 20 iUs these days, the competition is hard.

I was listening to you talking about this Mobster on the podcast. I do agree with you that he's not posting pics now due to Ramadan and he didn't train or eat or gear up right.

Mobster is that your response or Nelson response? I'm very confused. I thought Nelson Montana would respond to this.

I did listen to the podcast. There was mention of high insulin and hgh use. I wanted to know how it compares to bodybuilders on the 90s that was my next question. Meanwhile I am not even clear on this one.

I thought maybe primobolan dbol hgh insulin is the key to that physique.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes please, can Mr. Montana help me here, I am truly curious.

I specifically point out it is HIS reply. Then I put it bold so you can see the difference. I even underline the bit you asked for and you STILL ask?? Try again. Read it slowly. C'mon.

And I'm a mod. Admin can ask too. So, at a guess, I'm lucky enough to be able to ask pertinent questions appropriately that Nelson feels like replying to. For example YOU can PM him too.

Finally this clown is suspended, good job admins! I support this.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he was using 10 IUs of insulin and 10 IUs of HGH before the contest but during offseason easy 20 IUs of each.
I was reading most professional bodybuilders are not going under 20 iUs these days, the competition is hard.

I was listening to you talking about this Mobster on the podcast. I do agree with you that he's not posting pics now due to Ramadan and he didn't train or eat or gear up right.

I pretty much agree with you.

Gorilla needed a ban

Is it true? What was the issue with the coach? Why did he release the info (it was reported in a bunch of places)?

I said in the previous podcast on Ramy that in some ways becoming the first MrO from the middle east (Egypt in his case) was potentially about to become a HUGE distraction. More than any MrO to date. EVERY Saudi Prince, Egyptian VIP, etc will want to meet and honor him. Financial opportunities left right and centre. AND the Covid BS. The 'Enhanced' posts on his Insta are (IMO) 100% done by marketing not by him.

Nelson (via PM just now) on GH:

As for GH, yeah, it's pretty rampant. I know one pro who actually takes a break from gear (Well, except for HRT) but goes on a shit ton of GH to maintain his size. I personally don't like the hypoglycemic effects but it will make you burn carbs like a 15 year old.

I underlined what I felt what was the important part.

As for GH, yeah, it's pretty rampant. I know one pro who actually takes a break from gear (Well, except for HRT) but goes on a shit ton of GH to maintain his size. I personally don't like the hypoglycemic effects but it will make you burn carbs like a 15 year old.

This is an interesting answer, but Mobster why isn't Nelson posting this? I was hoping to get the answer from the man himself.

All the anti-nelson guys were suspended and removed as backup for nelson why doesn't he just respond himself? ask him to please this is getting strange.

I never heard of professional bodybuilders taking a break from steroids or HGH, not sure about insulin. I know a few pros that run a FULL cycle 2000mgs+ year round.

Oh and nelson no hard feelings I'm back into this.

Nelson I don't go hypoglycemic from hgH use, that only happens to me with humalog insulin use. You get hypo from hgh?

Back
Top Bottom