Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for Nelson Montana: Professional bodybuilders and insulin-hgh use

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Question Question for Nelson Montana: Professional bodybuilders and insulin-hgh use

Hi Mr. Nelson Montana,

I was reading your old posts for at least 1 year and I have the bodybuilding truth ebook from EF, bought it years ago.

I finished listening to this podcast about Big Ramy: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...cle-79785.html
    It got me thinking, is Big ramy using the 20-30 IUs of insuline and 15-20IUs of hgh everyone claims? I read that a lot or is that all fake info. I mean he's huge.

Also do you think he needs this much insulin and hgh to grow or is this just too much?

Thank you Nelson for considering this thread.

p.s. PLEASE do not troll my thread anyone I just want normal answers.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nelson I'm interested in your view on this. What peptides big ramy was taking? do you agree with this particular podcast? Evolutionary.org Hardcore #141 – Big Ramy Steroid Cycle (https://www.evolutionary.org/evoluti...steroid-cycle/)

I don't think he was taking 30 ius of insulin or 20 IUs of hgh, maybe 10 and 10.

Guys, please dont troll this I want an honest answer from nelson.

SUSPENDED 30 days 800lbsgorillaa's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Arrow

Last edited by gearhead; 05-17-2021 at 09:40 AM. Reason: DO NOT post in this thread 800lbs, or you will be suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    I backed out .....[of the podcast]

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by patriotsrule19 View Post
    Nelson I'm interested in your view on this. What peptides big ramy was taking? do you agree with this particular podcast? Evolutionary.org Hardcore #141 – Big Ramy Steroid Cycle (https://www.evolutionary.org/evoluti...steroid-cycle/)

I don't think he was taking 30 ius of insulin or 20 IUs of hgh, maybe 10 and 10.

Guys, please dont troll this I want an honest answer from nelson.
    It depends on his genetics. I heard Big Ramy was a big guy already in real life before peptides or steroids. Though, it's likely to compete with todays' IFBB professionals, he was taking over 20IUs of insulin daily with at least 20 IUs of HGH. Split dose and separate of course.

Nelson your thoughts here?
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'll be asking Nelson.

Please note: as we say in the podcast we talk by opinion. The original suggestion of the cycle came, or so many sites have stated, from one reported as being by an Oxygen Gym coach.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    It depends on his genetics. I heard Big Ramy was a big guy already in real life before peptides or steroids. Though, it's likely to compete with todays' IFBB professionals, he was taking over 20IUs of insulin daily with at least 20 IUs of HGH. Split dose and separate of course.

Nelson your thoughts here?
    There's a photo of him looking a solid 200lbs after 1 year. It was the next 2 years when he topped out at 280lbs or so which made the idea of usage gain traction.

- - - Updated - - -

Nelson's reply and thoughts on Insulin (I've asked him about the suggested GH usage additionally - reply edited by me):

Hey Steve, ....but I'll answer the question for you.

I didn't hear the podcast but those things are just speculation (I'd stated in the question where the original info was reported to have come from). I was asked to do the "Frank Zane" cycle an I happen to know SOME of what he did because of people who personally knew him. So at least it'd be a reasonable conjecture. But I was told it didn't matter -- "just make something up." lol

As far as Ramy, I have no idea what he did and either does anyone else. You'd be surprised how some guys don't take as much as you might think whereas other guys take insane amounts because they can tolerate it. Flex Wheeler said he didn't need diuretics when he competed and then when his kidneys started to fail he needed a lot in order to come in dry (which is insanely stupid...but...). Anyway, I feel it's all a moot point because unless you're competing at the top level using insulin in a really dumb idea. Besides the immediate danger, it can cause permanent damage to the pancreas and bring on precocious insulin dependance. Risking diabetes for a little more temporary size isn't very smart , but it's a microcosm of how some of these lunkheads think. They want to try every trick in the book in an effort to be awesome when what they really need to do get a little closer to the weight rack.

- - - Updated - - -

Mods, inc myself, have address insulin use multiple times. 90% of those I know who used it (local athletes) looked no better and sometimes worse after. It's a combination of misuse (see Jame's Hollingshead video on this) and lack of pro level genetics.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    There's a photo of him looking a solid 200lbs after 1 year. It was the next 2 years when he topped out at 280lbs or so which made the idea of usage gain traction.

- - - Updated - - -

Nelson's reply and thoughts on Insulin (I've asked him about the suggested GH usage additionally - reply edited by me):

I didn't hear the podcast but those things are just speculation (I'd stated in the question where the original info was reported to have come from). I was asked to do the "Frank Zane" cycle an I happen to know SOME of what he did because of people who personally knew him. So at least it'd be a reasonable conjecture. But I was told it didn't matter -- "just make something up." lol

As far as Ramy, I have no idea what he did and either does anyone else. You'd be surprised how some guys don't take as much as you might think whereas other guys take insane amounts because they can tolerate it. Flex Wheeler said he didn't need diuretics when he competed and then when his kidneys started to fail he needed a lot in order to come in dry (which is insanely stupid...but...). Anyway, I feel it's all a moot point because unless you're competing at the top level using insulin in a really dumb idea. Besides the immediate danger, it can cause permanent damage to the pancreas and bring on precocious insulin dependance. Risking diabetes for a little more temporary size isn't very smart , but it's a microcosm of how some of these lunkheads think. They want to try every trick in the book in an effort to be awesome when what they really need to do get a little closer to the weight rack.

- - - Updated - - -

Mods, inc myself, have address insulin use multiple times. 90% of those I know who used it (local athletes) looked no better and sometimes worse after. It's a combination of misuse (see Jame's Hollingshead video on this) and lack of pro level genetics.
    How about nelson comes here and responds in the open, I don't see a problem with that. copying and pasting seems nonsensical to me.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Mobster is that your response or Nelson response? I'm very confused. I thought Nelson Montana would respond to this.

I did listen to the podcast. There was mention of high insulin and hgh use. I wanted to know how it compares to bodybuilders on the 90s that was my next question. Meanwhile I am not even clear on this one.

I thought maybe primobolan dbol hgh insulin is the key to that physique.

- - - Updated - - -

How about nelson comes here and responds in the open, I don't see a problem with that. copying and pasting seems nonsensical to me.
    Yes please, can Mr. Montana help me here, I am truly curious.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MarceloNJ39 View Post

Yes please, can Mr. Montana help me here, I am truly curious.

[member has been suspended for harassment]
    Last edited by gearhead; 05-17-2021 at 01:56 PM. Reason: member has been suspended for harassment

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    How about I edited that part out of the reply? It's not something we can force.

What are your thoughts on the reported large insulin and GH use?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast