Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for oral only beginner cycle.

Mrbowtie30

Registered
I'm 47 yrs old, 6'5" and about 240. I'd say I've got some extra fat around the midsection and am slightly overweight. I've been working out with light weights and very little cardio the last 3 years about 4 times a week. Ive gone from about 285 to my current weight that's hovering around 240. I do have some hair loss and am on minoxidil and finasteride to slow hair loss which has helped the last 5 years but hair loss is a concern.
I've been taking clomid 20mg a day for the last 3 weeks hoping to raise my testosterone levels as building muscle is taking so long. I have not had blood work so idk where I stand as far as test. I decided to try either Anavar or Turinabol as I figured it would be faster than the clomid route. I'd prefer oral only and to take a liver and kidney supplement, I just stopped taking clomid figuring I'd start again as a PCT. I was thinking of starting a turinabol solo cycle 20mg per day for 6 weeks followed by clomid. I'm debating if it's worth it to start at only 20mg or if I should start around 30 per day (I dont know how it will effect me so I figured I'd be conservative). Any opinions if I should run it at a higher dose or ? I currently have 200 10mg tabs of turinabol and 100 10 mg tabs of Anavar I could use or stack. Sorry for the long post but I wanted to give you guys info of my current state.
Thanks in advance.

1. You have zero business using steroids if you are overweight

2. Not a fan whatsoever of oral only cycles

Congrats on losing 45 lbs. That's not easy. You don't need drugs yet. Keep doing what you are doing to lose more weight.

Thanks, much appreciated. It's just taking forever to gain a noticeable amount of muscle. I also wanted to get some athletic performance strength increases in a short span. Just started armwrestling and Its rough pulling against people that have been doing it for awhile.

I'm 47 yrs old, 6'5" and about 240. I'd say I've got some extra fat around the midsection and am slightly overweight. I've been working out with light weights and very little cardio the last 3 years about 4 times a week. Ive gone from about 285 to my current weight that's hovering around 240. I do have some hair loss and am on minoxidil and finasteride to slow hair loss which has helped the last 5 years but hair loss is a concern.
I've been taking clomid 20mg a day for the last 3 weeks hoping to raise my testosterone levels as building muscle is taking so long. I have not had blood work so idk where I stand as far as test. I decided to try either Anavar or Turinabol as I figured it would be faster than the clomid route. I'd prefer oral only and to take a liver and kidney supplement, I just stopped taking clomid figuring I'd start again as a PCT. I was thinking of starting a turinabol solo cycle 20mg per day for 6 weeks followed by clomid. I'm debating if it's worth it to start at only 20mg or if I should start around 30 per day (I dont know how it will effect me so I figured I'd be conservative). Any opinions if I should run it at a higher dose or ? I currently have 200 10mg tabs of turinabol and 100 10 mg tabs of Anavar I could use or stack. Sorry for the long post but I wanted to give you guys info of my current state.
Thanks in advance.

So shave the hair. Up the weights and do more cardio. Next.

there is a lot of things wrong here

1. yeah the body fat thing and steroids don't mix.. stick to sarms
2. don't use finasteride, who told you to use it? read up on the permanent side effects, not good
3. clomid to raise testosterone, again who told you to use it for that purpose? clomid is not a hormone, it is a SERM

you might want to hire someone to help you here correct a lot of these mistakes and go over everything and get you on a proper sarms stack and diet program. i have openings for consultations, hit me up

As far as finasteride I have been using it for 5+ years and ha e not noticed any side effects. That along with Rogain has all but stopped my hair loss though it's still a concern which is why I was considering using anavar or turinabol as I've read they are two of the safest steroids to take in regards to causing hair loss as far as taking clomid I've read a lot of info online that during trials it has consistently raised testosterone in men. Nobody gave me bad info except for possibly the internet lol (whichbis always possible) I have not done much research into Sarms but it seems like it may be a great option in my case. I need to research what would be a good Sarms stack and give it a try .
Thanks again

As far as finasteride I have been using it for 5+ years and ha e not noticed any side effects. That along with Rogain has all but stopped my hair loss though it's still a concern which is why I was considering using anavar or turinabol as I've read they are two of the safest steroids to take in regards to causing hair loss as far as taking clomid I've read a lot of info online that during trials it has consistently raised testosterone in men. Nobody gave me bad info except for possibly the internet lol (whichbis always possible) I have not done much research into Sarms but it seems like it may be a great option in my case. I need to research what would be a good Sarms stack and give it a try .
Thanks again

Sarms all day. Cardarine, osta and add in either S4, LGD or RAD140 and you will be happy.

Terrible idea. Oral only means you’re just afraid of needles and that’s a terrible excuse to do a sub par cycle that isn’t healthy. Grab your balls and do a real cycle man.

Thanks for the info guys I'll consider. I think I'm going to cut for 4 to 6 weeks to get my body fat to a more reasonable level, get some blood work done then maybe try a sarm stack. It seems yk11 and Rad 140 seem to be a good combo from what a read online.
Thanks again !

Thanks for the info guys I'll consider. I think I'm going to cut for 4 to 6 weeks to get my body fat to a more reasonable level, get some blood work done then maybe try a sarm stack. It seems yk11 and Rad 140 seem to be a good combo from what a read online.
Thanks again !

YK11 is not a good option and have seen very few sources that have actual YK11. Same with S23. I wouldnt touch either of those id stay with the tried and true ones.

Thats just me though.

YK11 is not a good option and have seen very few sources that have actual YK11. Same with S23. I wouldnt touch either of those id stay with the tried and true ones.

Thats just me though.

Any idea what youd recommend currently for bulking and athletic performance/strength that shouldn't cause more hair loss ?
Thanks

Any idea what youd recommend currently for bulking and athletic performance/strength that shouldn't cause more hair loss ?
Thanks

Sure sarms wont cause hairloss so you can run any of them.

I like Cardarine as a base along with Osta and you could run LGD or RAD140 (or both). Cardarine boost cardio endurance so helpful from the athletic perspective, osta will help with strength and recovery, and LGD/RAD140 will help with strength.

Back
Top Bottom