Thread: Question for Podcasr

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Question for Podcasr

Steve/Rick,

I really enjoy listening to the weekly podcast. Very informative.

I have been lifting weights all my life, as an amateur bodybuilder the last 9 years.
    I had low T when I started, my doctor actually suggested I get on TRT early on, but
    I insisted on being natural to compete in natural organizations. I tried supplementation, dieting, exercise,
    but my test levels always were flat 240-260. It's likely many other thing in my life were also at a standstill.

About 3 years ago, I felt I had gone as far as I could and after talking with other middle age folks I found that
    there are many men like myself with hormonal issues, I decided to start TRT with weekly injections of Test Cyp.
    The doctor had to monkey with the dosing and schedule, but eventually got it right,

I noticed feeling strong and confident. As a teen, I would get back acne, I started getting that back itchy feeling.
    Hair started going like crazy. My well being everywhere just improved tremendously. I did end of needing a AI due
    to high estrogen from the test. My bloodwork would come in fine.

What's interesting is as a natural athlete, I competed around 150-155. After TRT, I competed around 165-175. I put on muscle.
    What's interesting is it seems like I put it on uniformly. Everything got a little bigger, but no single body part got bigger than the other.

Fast forward to today, and 2 cycles in addition to the TRT. I feel great.

What I'm wondering is with the use of these compounds is it possible to get growth in areas where you are lacking? Let's say arms or shoulders.
    I've tried training variations or splits to grow these areas, but I see overall growth, but not targeted growth.
    Or are these genetic limitations? Your muscle bellies and structure will grow but its always based on your base structure and genetics?

Thanks.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Genetics will play the most prominent role, but modifying your training to really target areas should help if you haven't reached your potential. Unfortunately, steroids cannot help in specific areas. They target everything.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    we will do your question on the air on the next podcast
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Add more questions if you have any.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Genetics plays a big role but you focus on target areas.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Attidaydogy View Post
    My girl wants to start comming with me to the gym and I was wondering if she can do the same things I do at a lighter weight or are there movments that femals should avoid? Thanks for any help you can provide.

The Ninja
    She should be able to do every lift you can although at lighter weights. This will be especially true of upper body strength. My girlfriend started lifting with a few years back and then got into powerlifting. It's pretty great to he honest.

VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    a gentleman when but I have the honors to be able to sit down with you guys and chit chat??
    No PM's about source related questions, under no circumstances.
    Anything I post is for educational purposed only