bannednutrition.com

Thread: Question on trt

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Question on trt

Like the title says. This is regarding trt. I hear people saying 200mg every 2 weeks is too long. When does test become low and is the half life 8 days? This answer seems to vary person to person....

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Test C and Test E are most commonly used for TRT in the US because they are long etsers. I have read conflicting information but I believe the half life for both is around 8 days.

I would say 2 weeks is definitely too long between injections but it seems to be a pretty standard protocal. Just because it has a long half life doesn't mean you won't see significant fluctuations in your test levels. I inject once a week and I am considering splitting my weekly dose in half and injecting every 3.5 days to stabilize my levels a little. TRT is for life and I do think that after a couple years, injecting 2x a week would get old. But I would not want to go any more than a week between injections.

I started on doc prescribed TRT at 150mg a week and now self administer at 100mg a week because that keeps me on the higher end of the normal range.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    When I have been on trt I normally go on 100-150mg ew and works more than great but it really comes down to the person sometimes on what's best. Are you going into trt?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Doc has me on 210mg of test c once a week. Tried to get it bumped up. Said that's highest he'll go.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It will depend on the source and the individual but 150mg a week from my current source kept my levels over 1500. I'm concerned about having elevated test levels for extended periods of time so I adjusted my dose to dial in my levels around 800.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i inject twice a week... 125-150 mg per week is generally plenty on trt UNLESS you have a severe hypogonadal condition but that is something that would need to be diagnosed by a doctor.. then your body may require more but that is often rare... ive seen it but its not something you see often... generally 125-150 is plenty

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    There's a BIG difference between actual TRT and what a lot of guys self administer.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    it depends on what ester you use.

in europe they use sustanon and omnadren. that is typically injected 250mgs every 2 weeks

in the USA we use cyp or E.. that is typically injected 125mg every week.

also if your doctor has you on a higher dose he should be arrested for malpractice. with the sky rocketing numbers of men getting prostate cancer you should never run more than a real TRT dose a week, otherwise i can almost guarantee you that you will get prostate cancer by 55 years old. the DHT effects, increase in estrogen, and increase in androgens are a triple whammy for blowing up those million cancer cells ALREADY PRESENT in your prostate.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It really depends on the ester you're using. Dosages should be dialed in with blood work.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you use test c, once a week is more than fine for TRT.

Test dosage differs person to person. It depends on bloodwork, and to get you feeling your best. A good endo will treat you based on those things. The test dosage part is irrelevant. The bloodwork and what it does for you is what matters