Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on trt

davidosborne

Registered
Like the title says. This is regarding trt. I hear people saying 200mg every 2 weeks is too long. When does test become low and is the half life 8 days? This answer seems to vary person to person....

Test C and Test E are most commonly used for TRT in the US because they are long etsers. I have read conflicting information but I believe the half life for both is around 8 days.

I would say 2 weeks is definitely too long between injections but it seems to be a pretty standard protocal. Just because it has a long half life doesn't mean you won't see significant fluctuations in your test levels. I inject once a week and I am considering splitting my weekly dose in half and injecting every 3.5 days to stabilize my levels a little. TRT is for life and I do think that after a couple years, injecting 2x a week would get old. But I would not want to go any more than a week between injections.

I started on doc prescribed TRT at 150mg a week and now self administer at 100mg a week because that keeps me on the higher end of the normal range.

When I have been on trt I normally go on 100-150mg ew and works more than great but it really comes down to the person sometimes on what's best. Are you going into trt?

Doc has me on 210mg of test c once a week. Tried to get it bumped up. Said that's highest he'll go.

i inject twice a week... 125-150 mg per week is generally plenty on trt UNLESS you have a severe hypogonadal condition but that is something that would need to be diagnosed by a doctor.. then your body may require more but that is often rare... ive seen it but its not something you see often... generally 125-150 is plenty

it depends on what ester you use.

in europe they use sustanon and omnadren. that is typically injected 250mgs every 2 weeks

in the USA we use cyp or E.. that is typically injected 125mg every week.

also if your doctor has you on a higher dose he should be arrested for malpractice. with the sky rocketing numbers of men getting prostate cancer you should never run more than a real TRT dose a week, otherwise i can almost guarantee you that you will get prostate cancer by 55 years old. the DHT effects, increase in estrogen, and increase in androgens are a triple whammy for blowing up those million cancer cells ALREADY PRESENT in your prostate.

If you use test c, once a week is more than fine for TRT.

Test dosage differs person to person. It depends on bloodwork, and to get you feeling your best. A good endo will treat you based on those things. The test dosage part is irrelevant. The bloodwork and what it does for you is what matters

Back
Top Bottom