Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questioning my next stack now

Hacemi

Test, primo and anavar

52 years old
5’9’’
188 pounds
15% body fat

Nothing really special about my physique I'm just a guy in this early '50s who's trying to look good and stay into shape. this is the first time I have done three steroids together and these are the three I want to do because of their mild properties. let me know what you think about the

Testosterone 250mgs 1-12
Primobolan 500mgs 1-10
Anavar 50mgs per day 1-6

I hate to say im shocked because that can sound like i think you are stupid or something, which is a million miles from true but me saying im shocked is because 90% of the people that come on are either brand new or are so far all over the place with their cycles, it becomes expected... YOU on the other hand are spot on with this one... im impartial to this particular cycle because its literally my favorite stack to run but even your dosing is spot on... this tells me that you clearly have done your research and pay attention which is very refreshing to see... ! The only change I would make is running primo 12 weeks instead of 10... you can run anavar on the front or back end, whichever you prefer... nice job on the layout

This is a cycle I really love! Dylan was the one that got me going on this cycle and I have ran it multiple times now. For the best quality make sure to check out @domestic-supply.com !

NICE! Add in 20mg of GW501516 to take it to the next level. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Test, primo and anavar

52 years old
5’9’’
188 pounds
15% body fat

Nothing really special about my physique I'm just a guy in this early '50s who's trying to look good and stay into shape. this is the first time I have done three steroids together and these are the three I want to do because of their mild properties. let me know what you think about the

Testosterone 250mgs 1-12
Primobolan 500mgs 1-10
Anavar 50mgs per day 1-6

Thats actually a good cycle test primo var I would only add n2guard to this and you good.

Test, primo and anavar

52 years old
5’9’’
188 pounds
15% body fat

Testosterone 250mgs 1-12
Primobolan 500mgs 1-10
Anavar 50mgs per day 1-6

bro fuck primo. get tren instead

Back
Top Bottom