Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questioning for Stack Approval/Suggestions

DayOfDefeat

Registered
I plan on administering my first cycle ever and am really overwhelmed by all of the information here.

I am on the slender side (6'4" at 170 lbs), but have been lifting on and off again for years and through the past 6 months have taken my routine to the next level. I could never lift consistently through school, but now I finally can.

My goal is muscle gain. Ultimately, I'm looking to gain another 50-70 pounds in the end. I understand this will most likely take several more years, and I am prepared for that.

However, I am now looking to see what these stacks I've read so much about can do. I want to start out with seems like a... milder approach and use Nutrobal and S4.
Does anyone have any experience/thoughts on this combination? Is there something else that needs to be added?

Again, totally new to this and welcome as much knowledge and wisdom on the topic as I can get.

Thank you

Apologies if I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, but my interpretation is that you believe I need to be more consistent in the gym first?

I may not have said it clearly, but the past 6 months have been my start and commitment to consistency. For the past 6 months I have committed with diet, time in the gym, making sure I'm getting sleep, etc.

I lifted all through high school and into college, but my course load kept interfering with being able to consistently go to the gym. Since I graduated and have more time, I'm back in it and have been consistent.

I think nutrobal and S4 would be a really good stack for your goals.

S4 is great for increasing size/strength
Nutrobal is great for increasing appetite and improving recovery.

Nutrobal does not effect testosterone production in any way but S4 is mildly suppressive of natural testosterone production so you will want to run a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from needtobuildmuscle.com after your cycle as a mini PCT.

yes, you need to get consistent with your lifting and DEFINITELY with your diet... 6'4 you should be a minimum of 210 ad thats extremely light.. .677 will help immensely with appetite but im with steve, your spinning wheels if you dont have consistency, which you clearly can do but you need to get that first and that doesn't happen in a few days or weeks but you need to get that down first THEN used ped's... otherwise its just a waste of time and money... it wont fix nor make up for the current holes you have.. this is a marathon, not a sprint brother

Apologies if I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, but my interpretation is that you believe I need to be more consistent in the gym first?

I may not have said it clearly, but the past 6 months have been my start and commitment to consistency. For the past 6 months I have committed with diet, time in the gym, making sure I'm getting sleep, etc.

I lifted all through high school and into college, but my course load kept interfering with being able to consistently go to the gym. Since I graduated and have more time, I'm back in it and have been consistent.

You're still too young

Eat more food and stay consistent that will be your best bet.

Definitely start eating more food. I like the idea of Nutrobal because it will help increase hunger. Great when trying to add weight. Instead of S4 I would go with LGD. It is a little better for bulking. That is what I would run but I would hold off for a bit until you add more weight and consistency naturally first.

MK-677 (Nutrobal) 25mg per day – https://www.sarms1.com/mk-677-nutrobal
LGD-4033 (Anabolicum) – https://www.sarms1.com/lgd-4033

Definitely start eating more food. I like the idea of Nutrobal because it will help increase hunger. Great when trying to add weight. Instead of S4 I would go with LGD. It is a little better for bulking. That is what I would run but I would hold off for a bit until you add more weight and consistency naturally first.

MK-677 (Nutrobal) 25mg per day – https://www.sarms1.com/mk-677-nutrobal
LGD-4033 (Anabolicum) – https://www.sarms1.com/lgd-4033
i definitely agree with mk677 here... there is clearly holes and issues with diet that MUST be addressed before any sort of stringent cycle is ran... 677 would be perfect to at least help with this issue

Back
Top Bottom