Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions

CuriosityBro

Registered
Hi there guys first time poster
Today I was prescribed arimidex for pubertal gyno.
But I also have Lgd on its way.. So I was wondering should I just take the lgd first for 4 weeks of go the arimidex?

For the arimidex I'll be on 1mg daily for 3 months

All answers are appreciated thanks in advance :)!

- - - Updated - - -

Thought I would add the gyno was from being over weight as a teenager no AA use yet.

Dont really understand your question bro but if you are medically prescribed adex then start taking it the second you get it.. Lgd wont have a significant impact on e2.. Ive also found aromasin to been more sufficient when dealing with e2 and gyno (other than letro) because its a suicide AI. Just watch for signs because after a cycle adex sucks for PCT, where as aromasin can shine in pct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey mate thanks for the response. This Isnt a PCT per say as I haven't done any anabolics yet (19 years old waiting until I'm abit older :p) it's pre existing from when I was in my early teenage years. My doctor prescribed me adex so I can atleast try it before I take the knife it costs around 7-9 grand for it. I will start the adex asap thanks pal.

No harm in trying thanks for the responses guys

- - - Updated - - -

And I thought so too I thought I'd get letro but I'm happy to try anything :) gyno is a curse!

Assuming you ordered your LGD from a reputable source (such as sarms1.com), sarms don't aromatize into estrogen and cause no prolactin related activity so they are fine to take with the arimidex.

Follow your doctor's orders on the arimidex. Dose the LGD at 10mg/day

- - - Updated - - -

No harm in trying thanks for the responses guys

- - - Updated - - -

And I thought so too I thought I'd get letro but I'm happy to try anything :) gyno is a curse!

Use letro as a last resort. It is extremely harsh and causes a lot of side effects. Try the 3 months of arimidex first.

What kind of sides can you expect while taking letro? And yeah I'll do the 3 months

- - - Updated - - -

And yeah I'm wanting to get some from SARMs 1 but I live in Australia idk how there postage to here is and whether it will get in through customs

- - - Updated - - -

And yeah I'm wanting to get some from SARMs 1 but I live in Australia idk how there postage to here is and whether it will get in through customs

What kind of sides can you expect while taking letro? And yeah I'll do the 3 months

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

There should be no problems with getting the SARMS in Australia, since S1 takes care of their customers, and they take due measures. For instance, for matters of being discrete, they won't label bottles sent internationally, so there can be less questions asked. As far as I know, there have been no issues with the aussie members of the forum receiving their sarms from S1, so you should be perfectly fine.

As for the gyno, if your doctor's suggestions won't render the necessary results, I would also give a go to the evolutionary anti-gyno protocol - http://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3 I have seen people getting major improvements after running this protocol, so it would be a good last resort measure before undergoing a surgery. Just make sure to follow it to the letter, and finish it off completely. Some guys do the mistake of stopping it the moment they see improvements, but this is a wrong thing to do if you want sustainable results.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I have had clients in australia order from sarms1.com before with no problems.

Back
Top Bottom