Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions about Anavar

parisball

Registered
Profile, 53 years old, 173 lbs.

I just finished an 8 week cycle of Anavar along with Cardarine, first 4 weeks I did 20 mg per day along with 1 ml of Cardarine, felt a little bit of a pump but the gains were not noticable, so I increased it for the next 4 weeks to 30 mg, again noticed a little bit of of a pump when lifting and noticed a little bit of gains but I did not run a pct but I did take milk thistle along with Fish oil everyday during my use.

After my 8 week cycle I noticed that during ejaculation absolutely no semen was coming out, was worried for a while but I noticed it slowly coming back after a couple of weeks, so my question is how long should I cycle off it as I am planning to go to 40 mg per day for another 8 week cycle and should I being doing a pct?, biggest concern is the semen disappearing, also my blood work come out fine.

Profile, 53 years old, 173 lbs.

I just finished an 8 week cycle of Anavar along with Cardarine, first 4 weeks I did 20 mg per day along with 1 ml of Cardarine, felt a little bit of a pump but the gains were not noticable, so I increased it for the next 4 weeks to 30 mg, again noticed a little bit of of a pump when lifting and noticed a little bit of gains but I did not run a pct but I did take milk thistle along with Fish oil everyday during my use.

After my 8 week cycle I noticed that during ejaculation absolutely no semen was coming out, was worried for a while but I noticed it slowly coming back after a couple of weeks, so my question is how long should I cycle off it as I am planning to go to 40 mg per day for another 8 week cycle and should I being doing a pct?, biggest concern is the semen disappearing, also my blood work come out fine.
were you taking just var as your only AAS intake?

var will shut you down, any AAS will shut you down.. You're experiencing testicular atrophy.. run some HCG at 250ius twice a week for 3-4 weeks and jump right into a PCT with clomid and tamox
You always need test as a base when running AAS, but even at that you will notice volume will decrease... its part of the game.. HCG helps keep more volume

clomid at 100/50
tamox at 60/40/40/20

for me, its pretty scary you wouldnt even know that you need a pct with a steroid bro... that means you should not be using anything whatsoever... anavar is a steroid.. of course it will shut you down and of course you need a pct like you would with any other steroid...

time on = time off

however USING steroids means you should should know what you are doing first... not just winging it and learning as you go

Have read from a few so called "Experts" clearly stating that on a Anavar cycle only no pct is required, therefor I was sitting on the fence, there are people who say you need it and people who say you dont, that is why I was hesitant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhjoukbXGAw

He is not saying that no PCT is required know where did he say that.. he is breaking it down in layman's term that recovery is much quicker and more ideal, now especially being an older male.. like I mentioned initially about the addition of HCG, and he made the same exact reference, reason being is there is science behind it..

The truth of the matter is not everyone will respond and recover the same way and in fact there is individual that slip through the cracks that do not recover at all naturally..
Is it truly worth the risk? what is the harm in adding something that will only provide you with an added bonus?

Mr. Dylan gemelli said it best, why just wing something?

You don't need a pillow to go to sleep, but it sure makes rest a lot easier.. do you see where I'm going here?
Simplicity..

Have read from a few so called "Experts" clearly stating that on a Anavar cycle only no pct is required, therefor I was sitting on the fence, there are people who say you need it and people who say you dont, that is why I was hesitant.

It's no good arguing against it when you've proved, if only in your own experience, that it's wrong.

I did not watch the whole video but from what I saw he is talking about anavar for HRT, as in using it instead of testosterone

he isn't saying you run it for 8 weeks then just drop it without a pct.

we have to be careful when we watch these social media videos not to misinterpret what is being said or twist what they say into something else, that will get you into big trouble

Thanks for the advice guys, much appreciated as always, like I said before this forum is a great source for info. :thumbup:

I did not watch the whole video but from what I saw he is talking about anavar for HRT, as in using it instead of testosterone

he isn't saying you run it for 8 weeks then just drop it without a pct.

we have to be careful when we watch these social media videos not to misinterpret what is being said or twist what they say into something else, that will get you into big trouble

And something else that people are failing to pick up on, is the fact that a lot of these dosages he's talkin about or more catering around therapeutic and slightly above with light to moderate dosing.. his videos are very educational, but I personally believe that somewhere in the translation the viewers misunderstand the information they are receiving.. what this doctor does along with many other doctors at these clinics and wellness centers they offer a lot of these compounds and they are monitors with blood work.. on the other side of the axis, we have our average gym rats and Meatheads that are using for above therapeutic dosages, and a lot of the information that is provided beforehand drastically change when we step out of the comfort zone..

Anavar is a mild steroid. Could you get by with no PCT? Maybe. Is it going to be fun and will you recover quickly? Probably not as you have seen first hand.

A PCT helps jump start your natural production and recover quicker. No PCT means you will struggle and recovery will take longer. Id rather a soft landing after a cycle than crashing and burning.

Anavar is a mild steroid. Could you get by with no PCT? Maybe. Is it going to be fun and will you recover quickly? Probably not as you have seen first hand.

A PCT helps jump start your natural production and recover quicker. No PCT means you will struggle and recovery will take longer. Id rather a soft landing after a cycle than crashing and burning.

Thanks brother, also thanks to your replies to my questions on Cardarine which were very helpful, thumbs up.

Again, I would like to thank everyone for their replies which have been very helpful and to DG for referring me to this forum.:thumbup:

Thank you PON, I have read some of the other forums on other sights and the amount of infighting, jealous rages and insults that people throw at everyone is incredible, you would think that you are reading a WWE forum or mabye it's just of case of roid rage, this forum is a pretty cool forum for info.

Thank you PON, I have read some of the other forums on other sights and the amount of infighting, jealous rages and insults that people throw at everyone is incredible, you would think that you are reading a WWE forum or mabye it's just of case of roid rage, this forum is a pretty cool forum for info.

Yeah I know what you mean, but here we try to help as best we can :D

Back
Top Bottom