bannednutrition.com

Thread: Questions about clomid and masterolone

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Questions about clomid and masterolone

I am doing a clinical study involving food and sperm count. (I am in it for 4 months of free food)

It is nutrient dense and calorically light, so I am cutting some fat before running a full test cycle.

My questions are this, I have read first that mast does not lower natural test production. Some recommend it as part of a post cycle. Is this true? I might run the rest of the study with mast only as I have also read it can be used as trt by itself. Does it need to be stacked with a test base?

Second, I read a few articles about taking clomid alone as a mild test booster. It wouldn't throw off the study, and would boost things up to lose more fat faster. I am thinking about it since I still carry more fat than I want for running a cycle, and I currently have some clomid on hand.

https://www.**************/pharma/ti...ne-replacement

Stats:
    27yo
    235lbs
    6'4"
    22%bf

Goal bf before starting cycle: 15%

I was 13%bf before I tore muscles in my back. Got a little fatter recovering from that. My focus is more strongman style, so I am OK being a little heavier but I know sides are less with lower fat.

Thanks for all the advice!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Primary Use: Unlike nearly every other steroid, Proviron is not used for muscle-building. In fact, the drug displays almost no anabolic activity at all. Despite this shortcoming, Mesterolone has retained its popularity due to the unique qualities it possesses. There are 3 primary uses for which this drug is best suited, which are: 1) Its ability to reduce circulating estrogen 2) Its exceptional SHBG binding affinity 3) Its ability to increase libido. Mesterolone reduces circulating estrogen by exhibiting a stronger binding affinity for the aromatase enzyme comparative to testosterone. This directly decreases the amount of aromatase enzyme testosterone has to interact with, thereby decreasing testosterone’s estrogen conversion rate. This reduced estrogen level can have several different effects on the user, such as the prevention of estrogen mediated side effects, to cosmetic enhancements like reduced water retention and increased muscle hardness. Proviron is also frequently used to help maximize the muscle-building potential of one’s cycle by indirectly increasing the level of free testosterone/AAS available to muscle tissue, which it accomplishes by reducing levels of sex hormone binding globulin. Last but not least, Proviron is regularly used for libido enhancement, with many considering it to be the single most effective treatment option for this purpose.

From PSL website. Makes me think it would help with my current fat loss goals.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the best evidence i've seen of increased fertility for men is taking vitamin E and clomid together
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't see any benefit to fkin up the results (and you will) by doing what you plan. You cite info as a given without realizing individual response (why they use more than one subject in a study). Plan for AFTER by all means.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    I don't see any benefit to fkin up the results (and you will) by doing what you plan. You cite info as a given without realizing individual response (why they use more than one subject in a study). Plan for AFTER by all means.
    Could you elaborate on cutting info as a given without realizing individual response?

I have applied permission of the study to take a test booster, I would only do it if they said yes. At this point I am merely curious about what I have immediately available.

Not trying to be obstinate or anything, just trying to continue leaning.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've heard of clomid being used this way, but don't know the specifics nor have I tried to.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What are you trying to accomplish?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    proviron will lower shbg, which then frees up bound testosterone so your free test numbers would increase... its not a fat burner however when a person has low test, it makes it harder to lose weight, so in that regard its possible it could help...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    What are you trying to accomplish?
    My question as well