esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Questions about EQ and Test E

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm running this now... 600 a week EQ and 500 a week test cypionate.... and i feel fukkin fine.... veins during workouts blowing out of arms... great pumps.... good endurance. I feel the cardio coming back from being on tren.... But nope I don't feel any lethargy... I've been taking 1/2 of a anastrazole tablet eod...

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OutlawV2 View Post
    I'm running this now... 600 a week EQ and 500 a week test cypionate.... and i feel fukkin fine.... veins during workouts blowing out of arms... great pumps.... good endurance. I feel the cardio coming back from being on tren.... But nope I don't feel any lethargy... I've been taking 1/2 of a anastrazole tablet eod...
    How long has it been since you began using all that, Outlaw?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Switched over from a tren/test cycle.. I think i'm in my 4th week of EQ/Test

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Switched over from a tren/test cycle.. I think i'm in my 4th week of EQ/Test
    Oh, that's interesting. Was that your intention from the beginning, or did you decide to switch things up during or before the fourth week?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Wasn't the original plan although when I began the cycle i was gonna run EQ ON TOP of the tren. Decided against that, and then about week 9 or 10 of my tren cycle someone gave me three vials of EQ. So that was when I made the decision to finish the tren and roll into the EQ/Test cycle.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So, I decided to at least stop the Ostarine and cut back on the Arimidex. I haven't taken an Arimidex in 4 days and haven't taken an Ostarine in 2 days. I took my dose of Primo last night and Test E on Sunday and today was the first day that I felt great.

So, a couple of other questions: If I have borderline high Blood Pressure should I take the EQ and even if that doesn't matter should I continue the EQ anyway? I have read that EQ can elevate BP but Primo does not so I was thinking the safest and healthiest thing to do was just to continue my Test dosing and the Primo and cut out the EQ.

Thoughts?

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Wasn't the original plan although when I began the cycle i was gonna run EQ ON TOP of the tren. Decided against that, and then about week 9 or 10 of my tren cycle someone gave me three vials of EQ. So that was when I made the decision to finish the tren and roll into the EQ/Test cycle.
    I see. So now I'm really interested in the outcome. Please keep us posted.
    Thank you, Outlaw.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Eddie, hows the tren holding up? 2nd thoughts?

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1989 View Post
    Eddie, hows the tren holding up? 2nd thoughts?
    No. No second thoughts at all this time, 1989, because I finally figured out that less tren' is actually more tren' (like duh!). In the past, I always used 400mg of tren' and 500mg of test' per week. As a result, never was I able to stick with it for more than eight weeks, for the night sweats, the fatigue and the aggression were simply too much for my pussy-self to handle.
    I am currently running 300mg of test' and 200mg of tren' per week and, thus far, I am utterly free of those sides while still being noticeably stronger. So too are signs of a rather lean bulking cycle beginning to show through.

I did, however, kill my wife last night. Do you suppose that that had something to do with tren'?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123