Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions about my Sarms1 Bottles i ordered

Jay_Money11

Beginner Brother
Registered
Whats up fellas ? I recently placed an order for some LGD and GW, i did the buy 3 get 2 free deal on both of them so i received 6 bottles total.
I a little concerned about the LGD bottles that i received, out of the 5 bottles, 2 of them have a clear green solution in them ( which i believe is the correct color for LGD). However 1 of the LGD bottles is a solid dark solution where i cannot even see through it. The other 2 bottles of LGD have this white milky chalky substance in the bottles that form these solid chunks in there. On one of them i shook the bottles as much as i can trying to get it to dissolve all the way and see if that changed anything. I was unable to completely dissolve the chunks and now the solution looks like this nasty milky liquid with chunks floating around in there. Does anyone have any advice for me ?

p.s - Is the GW supposed to be a sort of 'milky' solution as well ? All of them are the same just wanted to make sure this was the case. I have only taken MK and S4 before and i know how those are supposed to look.

Pure all are basically clear. Sarms1 puts color in them

- - - Updated - - -

So you don't get mixed up - which is easy on a stack

bro congrats on your s1 order...in the future, best to contact them directly with order questions...im guessing you didnt hit them up...and best you hit up the company you order from....but nonetheless...sounds like a bottle crystalized a bit on you...put it in warm->hot water and shake well and it will dissolve.....for the cardarine gw it's supposed to be milky, shake well and hit it bro....

bro congrats on your s1 order...in the future, best to contact them directly with order questions...im guessing you didnt hit them up...and best you hit up the company you order from....but nonetheless...sounds like a bottle crystalized a bit on you...put it in warm->hot water and shake well and it will dissolve.....for the cardarine gw it's supposed to be milky, shake well and hit it bro....

Thanks gearhead, im pretty excited about the cycle. I wasnt sure if this was normal or not for the LGD since ive only purchased and used MK and S4 before, i wanted to check in with the experts just in case. Thanks for the info, ill put the few bottles in warm>hot water and see if i can get it to dissolve. If not ill contact sarms1, i appreciate your feedback!

Thanks gearhead, im pretty excited about the cycle. I wasnt sure if this was normal or not for the LGD since ive only purchased and used MK and S4 before, i wanted to check in with the experts just in case. Thanks for the info, ill put the few bottles in warm>hot water and see if i can get it to dissolve. If not ill contact sarms1, i appreciate your feedback!

Sarms1.com always colors their sarms so you don't mix up which is which when dosing. They ship the SARMS internationally without labels so the colors let their international customers know which is which.

Cardarine gw is just a murkey/clumpy forming compound. It's just the nature of the compound. There isn't much you can do about it. It should kind of look like curdled milk.

The SARM LGD doesn't completely dissolve in alcohol. It's normal that it slightly crystalizes. Warm up the vial with a hot water bath to re-suspend the compound in the solution. Shake each vial well before dosing each time.

@gearhead got you well covered there. I also advise you to contact sarms1 directly next time - they have a top class customer service, so you may always be sure that all your questions will get a due answer.

hit them up man. They can explain it to you

I had several good orders from sarms1 in arrow and then 1 bad one. When I contacted them after getting their 10 pack deal I told them the s4 was not that same as before different color and not working at all. Just to make sure went all the way up to 120 a day for 10 days and no vision sides...I always have to stay below 80 because I will get vision sides at 80. They flat out refused to do anything saying it was good to go. So I ended up throwing out all 4 bottles of s4 as I couldn't even get them to cause sides.

Back
Top Bottom