Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions about Tapering down and N2Guard dosage

I am currently 2 months into a 4 month Test E cycle. This is my second cycle and I am liking the results.
I started at 500 mg / week and slowly increased to where I am taking 750 mg / week . I have no plans of increasing further.

For my AI - I was taking 0.75 mg letro E3D and now I have changed to 12.5 mg aromasin E3D

Question 1) should I taper down at all before I start my PCT if so - to how much and how gradual?

Question 2) I am also taking N2Guard even tho I am not taking any orals , so I am wondering if I would be getting any benefits from only taking only 3 caps a day In order to make the bottle last 2 months.

Thanks

My first question would be why did you use letro as an AI?
Also that's a fairly long cycle given that you are taking as much as 750mg per week which to me is a lot.
As far as N2Guard dosing protocol goes, yes you can do that and some people like to cut the dosing a bit while they use it mainly on general health purposes.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and no need to taper down AI unless you start having severe symptoms of too low estrogen.

I was using letro because I had some left over from my last cycle. I know the negative aspects of letro - my connection was out of aromasin.

My question isnt regarding tapering off the AI, I am asking about tapering the test before the PCT

As the others have said, no need to taper your dosage down. I probably wouldn't try to drop my dosage on the N2Guard that low.

Right by I have heard if you are not taking orals you can drop it down to 5 caps ...I’m wondering if I would see any benefits to dropping to 3 caps a day to stretch the bottle out .

it depends on what you are using. when i ran tren i ran it 10 caps a day, it made a world of difference

if it is a mild cycle you can drop it to 3-4 caps i suppose but if you do that you are getting only half the amounts of everything a day

Thanks for all the responses - I believe I have my answer - I'm gonna stay at 5 caps per day and not worry about tapering off the Test before my PCT.

Back
Top Bottom