Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions about winstrol

sullymarch

Registered
When reading up on it winstrol is supposed to make you dry by reducing subq water under the skin. My question is where does the water go from there? Do you just piss out that water being taking out or does winny actual help draw that water and put it into your muscles? I just started winstrol for the first time and have not stopped pissing so that's why I'm asking where the water goes.thanks guys

When reading up on it winstrol is supposed to make you dry by reducing subq water under the skin. My question is where does the water go from there? Do you just piss out that water being taking out or does winny actual help draw that water and put it into your muscles? I just started winstrol for the first time and have not stopped pissing so that's why I'm asking where the water goes.thanks guys
Estrogen leads to water retention and since Winstrol doesn't significantly aromatize you will not retain water as you would with something like Dbol. As far as shedding the water, I don't think the winstrol would have that direct effect unless your body is trying to purge out the hepatoxicity maybe? You should be running liver support as well and those definitely make me piss like a racehorse.

It will give you muscle hardness and dry gains, but it's not a diuretic or anything

yes, its not a diuretic... it does dry you out and that can lead to the joint issues people have with it, but its NOT a diuretic

Considering the above, is it better to take oral wini beginning the cycle (with test e and DHB) or at the end of cycle? Assuming using wini for 6 weeks. This will be my next cycle, a cut.

And what about timing? Beginning of cycle or end of cycle. I supose in beginning to prevent watter retention from Test, or end of cycle, to dry out water from test. What would be better, I wander?

because it is structually not able to aromatize into estrogen and it is a very harsh DHT derivative. the combination means very dry look but very bad for joints

Can you take something alongside to help with dry joints? Injuries must be quite prevalent on winstrol I imagine!

Can you take something alongside to help with dry joints? Injuries must be quite prevalent on winstrol I imagine!

you should always use n2jointrx and n2shampoo with it. why those 2 products were designed.

Back
Top Bottom