Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions on SARMS bulking

dbrunetti

Registered
Been still researching sarms, looking for the best one to bulk with. Seems like LGD does it all and I am really interested in trying it out. Whats everyones opinion on running it with ostarine?

Been still researching sarms, looking for the best one to bulk with. Seems like LGD does it all and I am really interested in trying it out. Whats everyones opinion on running it with ostarine?

at first it was believe they did not go well together but after extensive research and implementation, they are quite the opposite... they are very complimentary to one another as they provide some similar yet different types of gains as well.. that's a perfect stack... especially to provide extensive healing, amongst strength and size... here's an optimal layout for size for you

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.com
1-12 LGD-4033 10 mg day www.sarms1.com
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… www.sarms1.com
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 d-spark n2bm.com
1-12 n2slin www.n2bm.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

Dylan is right on the money except I would drop the D-Spark if you are really bulking and looking for some wet gains. Dspark contains and pretty potent AI that should make you pretty dry on this SARMs cycle. If you want to bulk just leave dspark for PCT and run the cycle without any AI.

Is there some kind of comparison available how strongly Ostarine and Ligandrol stimulate the androgen receptor compared to Testosterone?

from my experience, the triple stack, cardarine,ostarine,andarine, was essentially one of the best natural bulking runs I've done in ages...bro I felt thicker and harder, and my training was amazing....pumps were good because I was adding dspark pre/post workout...

Is there some kind of comparison available how strongly Ostarine and Ligandrol stimulate the androgen receptor compared to Testosterone?

1/3 - 1/4 the stregnth in one study i remember.

Not sure how much tes they were measuring it against, but osta does provide anabolic enviroment (sp) and so do GW/S4/LGD

1/3 - 1/4 the stregnth in one study i remember.

Not sure how much tes they were measuring it against, but osta does provide anabolic enviroment (sp) and so do GW/S4/LGD

all true... i missed that post earlier... thanks for getting to that brother

The triple stack that Dylan provided is the most ideal way to add mass from a sarms cycle. It is well rounded and covers you well. You will be pleased with the results if your diet and training are on point

Yea I am in the same boat as you I am looking into the SARMS + Bulk/ Recomp game right now and placed my order for all the necessary supplies stay tuned I will be posting results as I go along! Hope it works out for you too man!

run lgd,its the best bulking sarm.Save osta for pct, its much more useful for that, then stacking it with lgd.

run lgd,its the best bulking sarm.Save osta for pct, its much more useful for that, then stacking it with lgd.

Do I see any benefits when adding Ostarine to Ligandrol? Or is it the same as without adding it? Or does it even counteract?

I have been thinking. Ligandrol > Ostarine, OK. So what does it mean? Stimulates the AR more? So what if Ostarine starts bothering Ligandrol by binding first and giving less stimulation? Just a theory.

Yea I am in the same boat as you I am looking into the SARMS + Bulk/ Recomp game right now and placed my order for all the necessary supplies stay tuned I will be posting results as I go along! Hope it works out for you too man!
I actually would like to run the bulk stack. I started the triple stack, but notes wishing I would have waited and ran LGD

Back
Top Bottom