Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick Anavar Question

DPSCT

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Just started a six week cycle of Domestic Supply Anavar. 50 mg per day.

Im currently taking 30 mg w breakfast (around 8:30) and 20 mg pre work out (around 2:30).

Is that spacing on the two doses OK or should I maybe space the dosages out a bit more?

Is there actually any benefit to taking one dose pre work out?

Im currently taking 30 mg w breakfast (around 8:30) and 20 mg pre work out (around 2:30).

Is that spacing on the two doses OK or should I maybe space the dosages out a bit more?

You should do it the other way around, 20mgs in AM and 30mgs preworkout. If you have the resources, add some cardarine GW 20mgs preworkout that will give you a good boost.

you can dose it pre if you like... i am one that does not and has not bought into it doing anything other than a psychological boost...

I find better results by taking it closer to preworkout time full dose. Do 10mgs AM and 40mgs 30min preworkout. Stack the anavar with winstrol 50mgs and you'll love it.

The spacing is fine just find out from your own experience bro!

Yes the spacing is fine. Everyone is different mess around with it and see what works best for you

I have never noticed any sort of difference taking it pre or not. That is all psychological. Think about how you feel when you take it on non workout days. Does it make you feel like an animal or have a sudden rush? Once I started to look at it like that and realized I felt absolutely nothing different if I was not thinking about it, then I realized it is all a head thing

Personally when Ive run Var I spit it up 6am when I wake up and around 9pm when I have my last meal

Back
Top Bottom