Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick and Easy Meatloaf

Push50

<b>EVO V.I.P.</b>
EVO V.I.P.
Four Ingredient Meatloaf

So this was a busy weekend. With Spring Time Hitting there is always more and more to do. Especially, The Honey Do's!!!!
This is where todays recipe comes into play.

This is one of the easiest recipes for meatloaf that you will ever find.
This is an, “In a Pinch” type of recipe that you should only use well, In a Pinch!!
I do not eat too many things that are processed, and I do not recommend anyone else to do so either. Take the time to enjoy cooking and have some fun with it.
Now this is a Four Ingredient Recipe, however, I like to top my Meatloaf with Cumin, paprika and Siracha. This give it a little bit of a blast and a pop when eating it. So technically that would make it a 7-ingredient recipe.

Ingredients
1 box Stove Top Stuffing (any flavor)
1 pound Ground Beef, Chicken, Turkey or like in this case, Venison.
2 eggs
1/2 cup water (I prefer vegetable Stock; it seems to enhance the flavor of the seasonings in the stuffing)

Instructions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a bread loaf pan.
In a large bowl, mix the dry stuffing mix, ground beef, eggs, and water.
Fill the prepared pan (8.5” x 4.5” Loaf Pan) with your mixture and use your hands to evenly squish it down into the pan. If you are using beef, chicken, or turkey you will want to use this type of a pan. If you don’t, the meat will slump down and usually ends up short and wide. I use the venison and add 20% fat to it. It still holds its shape remarkably well. Keep in mind that if its just you eating it doesn’t really matter what it looks like.
Top it with whatever combination of sauces you prefer or leave it dry.
Bake for 45-60 minutes (it takes about 50 minutes in my oven).
Give the meat a little time to relax before slicing it into it. The meat will absorb and maintain its moisture better this way. Serve with mashed potatoes, veggies, salad, or whatever you want and like.

Only Four Ingredients.jpg
Fresh Ground.jpg
precooked.jpg
cooked.jpg

Meal Prep Complete:
Meals Preped.jpg

another meal option always great

Back
Top Bottom