Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

quick pct question

My pct is 4 full weeks off of 6-8 weeks cycles..

Any longer I run a 6 week pct or so..
Depends..

I just meant I'll bounce right back on cycle after pct is complete, no time off..

Basically like Blasting & Cruising...
But my Cruising is PCT..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. Thanks for elaborating. Sorry to OP for hijacking, but I thought these were relevant questions, esp given the advice David gave you.

We'll see what these labs hold in store..
I may be screwed ya know... We'll see..

But in the end, PCT is very important and should be taken seriously..

And no 2 people are the same, what works for me or you, may hurt another..

I am running a simple test prop cycle, 100 or 125 mg eod and have red that clomid isn't necessary for PCT just Nolva. I have done lots of research but too much conflicting any help is greatly appreciated thank you.

I would lower the dosage of both, and use both Nolva and Clomid. Everybody reacts differently to different drugs, even if they have the same purpose. Therefore, by using both of them you are kind of reassurring yourself.

first off if you are not running blood work 3-4 weeks AFTER pct, then you can't claim you are recovered.

running bloods during pct is pointless.. SERM's will manipulate LH and test levels while on them.

This is the bottom line....

Show me proof that 2 Serms work better than 1....
That's all this thread was about.

And this "perfect pct" which is retarded because Osta has NO business in pct at 25mg... Shouldn't be in pct period...
Osta is a joke, it's the exact opposite of what all the hype was about... Epic Fail...

I am running a simple test prop cycle, 100 or 125 mg eod and have red that clomid isn't necessary for PCT just Nolva. I have done lots of research but too much conflicting any help is greatly appreciated thank you.

You don't need to stack both clomid or nolva. They're both SERMs. I prefer clomid but some people get the blurry vision sides. If you are going barebones as possible in your PCT, I would recommend taking HCG towards the end of your cycle and then running either clomid or nolva for PCT. All the doses/timing can be found online. The HCG helps boost your test and prevents testicular atrophy and the nolva/clomid will effectively assist in getting your test back up once the exogenous test has cleared.

I am also having a problem with this running 2 Serms at the same time. I have always just ran clomid 100/75/50/25/25 and maybe aromisin at 12.5 but now I feel like I should add nolva bc everyone is saying you need both. My labs have always come back in check but the cycle I'm on right now is the first time I have ran three compounds in one cycle though they are still lighter compounds, tbol, test e and mast e. I don't want to overkill the Serms but I don't want to short myself either, safety first. Sorry man don't mean to hijack your thread, I was just reading and thought I would put my thoughts and concerns out there.

This is the bottom line....

Show me proof that 2 Serms work better than 1....
That's all this thread was about.

And this "perfect pct" which is retarded because Osta has NO business in pct at 25mg... Shouldn't be in pct period...
Osta is a joke, it's the exact opposite of what all the hype was about... Epic Fail...

I could be wrong but I thought Nolva basically makes Clomid work better by pinning down the receptors, therfore allowing lower doses of Clomid. I use both and Aromasin. Works for me.

Back
Top Bottom