Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick Poll

bothbodyandmind

Registered
Hey guys a quick poll here. When did you guys first start using gear? Do your regret it? If so, when do you think its an appropriate age to start? Just making friendly conversation to hit that 50 post minimum. Also a side note, on average how much do you spend on a cycle?

30 yrs old... Developed a nice base in my early years. Definitely don't regret it. I think there are way to many young people running gear and really don't end up maximizing their full potential because they look for short cuts.

As far as price.. just depends but I would say anywhere $500 to a grand. Including PCT and doing it right, it's even more.

I'm 37. Ran first cycle a year ago. Definitely don't regret it. Yes, I'm consumed with the lifestyle and learning about it constantly. But it broke me out of a long standing physical plateau. Bigger, Faster and Stronger than I ever have been in my life at this age. Don't plan on stopping anytime soon as long I can still do things constructively and with health being the primary focus. My upcoming cycle will be my last use of orals, at least for a good long while, because of health concerns. $250 or so average cycle.

teenager. when i started there was no internet or anyone around with knowledge to tell me how dumb that was. all the men in my family grew to over 6ft between 20 to 25. ive been stuck at 5 9 since 16. so i would say 25 minimum for growth plate reasons but 30 or over for hormonal reasons.

teenager. when i started there was no internet or anyone around with knowledge to tell me how dumb that was. all the men in my family grew to over 6ft between 20 to 25. ive been stuck at 5 9 since 16. so i would say 25 minimum for growth plate reasons but 30 or over for hormonal reasons.

I am in the same boat, started at 15-16 using OTC pro hormones with no knowledge or anyone to tell me. I have not grown at all since and am stuck at 5'8, 23-25 seems like a good place to start.

I started at 20 and should have waited another year or two

I started running pro hormones at age 16. Jumped on gear at 18. Do I regret it? Not at all but honestly I do wish I waited longer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 34 now and I did 50 Russian d-ball when I was in high school for my first run, it was great! Was I too young, absolutely! I fell in love with the concept of AAS from then on.

First run I did was at 21 years old with one 10ml of tren. Ran it until it was gone with no PCT or no support supps cuz I was a retard. Made some nice gains and kept some surprisingly.

Would prob still be running cycles like that if it weren't for the internet

25 years old, only had worked out naturally for about 1.5 years before starting and yes I wish I had waited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was 18 and back then it was all pharma grade. no liver supports or supps on cycle and no pct's, wasn't even talked about then. thnk god somehow my bloods come back healthy as a horse, BUT I AM DEFINETELY THE EXCEPTION RATHER THAN THE RULE. if I can do it over I would start at like 25.

I started working out in junior high. I started my first cycle at 35. I loved it then and I love it now! I think people should wait until they're at least 30. Most guys don't realize how much gains you can make as a natty, they just want to take the quick, lazy way and not have to do any hard work. I good cycle including AI and pct is at least a grand. It's a hell of a lot more if you count the cost of food. My wallet gets almost as good workout as my muscles. Lol

very late 20's.. had worked out since 15. glad I waited, steroids are a pricey lifestyle people who start as teens are throwing away money for no reason unless they really think they will turn pro one day which is very laughable. same theory of guys who are 15 who want to play pro football one day. the chances are so slim that its silly to wreck your HPTA for a pipe dream. lift weights as teens I am 100% for, but steroids? wait till you are atleast 25 and if you are on shaky financial footing wait even longer till you can afford it. cause it can get expensive

25 years old lifted for about 6 years before my first cycle. Definitely do not regret it, I was feeling like I had almost hit my peak as a natural. I don't really think there's a perfect age to start but if you can keep making significant gains as a natty you probably haven't trained enough. On my first cycle right now everything together probably $300 or so.

Wow, let me think.
I started Lifting at 14.
Starting Competing at 17 (AAU).
Did my 1st Cycle at 25 ~ just Test C & Proviron.
There were No AI's or SERMS back then.................................... JP
P.S.
They didn't start till about 5 years after my 1st Cycle.

Started lifting 14 ....27 first gear use.....No regrets now but I think i did a few times in my late 20's early 30's....I came back from injuries way to soon because Gear and HGH can make that possible, but getting re-injured is for the birds.....always better to take it slow after injuries.....

I started at 50 years old. Looking back now, I wish I had of kept that 5 grand in my pocket! Too much too late now, time to carry on!

I trained naturally for over 20 years. I built a very good base and looked like I was on steroids and hadn't even touched them. I didn't touch any AAS, until I was 35. At that time I started with a PH cycle of Epi, after I was married, settled, down, and had all of my children. Didn't start my first injectible until a year later at 36. I'm now 40, and I can honestly say waiting to juice was one of the best decisions I ever made

22 , but did everything by the book and still do, however still wish I waited till about 25 minimum

Back
Top Bottom