Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick update for everyone

Topps_Baseball88

Veteran
VIP
So I've been mia for a while as I don't really talk much about my outside life. Dylan knows and Gear knows, so I ended up catching covid as well as a bad case of vertigo which was awful, and alot of my employees are out with covid so I had to get the business right and take care of family, im back now and will try again to rep S4S and Evo as best I can. My current bulk im 2 months into my S4S cycle and I've seen crazy good results, had a couple guys at the gym ask me what I was on which was kind of cool 😎.

cycle till now which I think is 5- 6 months in now.

I couldn't post the photos here as the files are 2 large so I posted my current body look over at Isarms forum for anyone who wants 2 see

Last edited:
Yeah I should have kept a log with everything going on i didn't do it I do have photos of it though being 2 months in with one month left, I posted the photos on ISARMS FOURM I out up like 10 photos showing progression brother 😎

Link us lets see how you did.

And welcome back to Evo hood. :cool:

i hope you feel better. we are seeing some scary evidence coming out with people having permanent lung and health damage who had covid. we've seen pro athletes get it and their play dropped bigtime after. im curious to hear more about how you recover from it as more and more people get it.

Glad you are doing ok now brother. You should hit up Steve about maybe discussing it on a podcast episode. It would be interesting to hear going through covid through the lens of a guy who lifts.

Damn dude thats a double whammy!

My neighbor has vertigo people who dont know what it is have no idea how badly it fucks with you. He would all of a sudden feel like he was spinning. Nasty shit too with covid hope all is well now!!

Appreciate the kind words bro 🙏 yeah the vertigo was honestly the worse part I just stood up one day got out of bed and hit the floor

- - - Updated - - -

Glad you are doing ok now brother. You should hit up Steve about maybe discussing it on a podcast episode. It would be interesting to hear going through covid through the lens of a guy who lifts.

Yeah man I didn't want 2 impose on Steve but if he sees my comment on here I did let him know if he wanted 2 call me and chat about it he is more than welcome, if he wants 2 use it for something he can definitely do so.

Glad to see you back on the horse bro. Life happens and so does sickness. We all deal with it. Just have to keep finding a way to get it done, and I know you will bro

Yeah bro if you ever want 2 pm me or call me or whatever and talk about it you are more than welcome 2 do so and I can give you a run down of how I was and what I did the kicker was getting vertigo at the same time man

i got vertigo really bad when i go deep sea fishing. i get back home and cannot even lay down without getting dizzy and sick like i am still rocking on the boat. it is scary to get it cause i read that it can be like semi permanent. luckily the couple times it happened i was better the next day and no longer go deep sea fishing, only close to shore where it doesn't happen

- - - Updated - - -

Appreciate the kind words bro 🙏 yeah the vertigo was honestly the worse part I just stood up one day got out of bed and hit the floor

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah man I didn't want 2 impose on Steve but if he sees my comment on here I did let him know if he wanted 2 call me and chat about it he is more than welcome, if he wants 2 use it for something he can definitely do so.

i will talk to Rick about getting you on. we aren't doing guest episodes right now but i def want to get you on in the future if we start doing them again

Last edited:
i got vertigo really bad when i go deep sea fishing. i get back home and cannot even lay down without getting dizzy and sick like i am still rocking on the boat. it is scary to get it cause i read that it can be like semi permanent. luckily the couple times it happened i was better the next day and no longer go deep sea fishing, only close to shore where it doesn't happen

- - - Updated - - -

i will talk to Rick about getting you on. we aren't doing guest episodes right now but i def want to get you on in the future if we start doing them again

No doubt brother im always happy to help with the show or even if u just want 2 know for yourself how I manged we can chat no problem at all Steve. Vertigo is no joke man thank God they had medicine for it otherwise I was on a baot rocking and feeling constantly sea sick while not on a damn boat

- - - Updated - - -

Glad to see you back on the horse bro. Life happens and so does sickness. We all deal with it. Just have to keep finding a way to get it done, and I know you will bro

You know I appreciate you Rick and thank you, still taking it a day at a time but im trying my best 2 be active more again little by little and hitting it hard

Glad you're ok man, and good to hear you can keep pushing it in the gym! Hope any residual symptoms go away completely.
This would be an interesting podcast topic.

Back
Top Bottom