Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quit steroids, considering using sarms

Bicep321

Registered
Hey guys, I just finished my last steroid cycle and I plan on being off for good. I’m an experienced user and I’ve been cruising and blasting for about 3 years with a couple pcts in the middle of that. Im quitting for various reasons but mainly because of hormone imbalance. I no longer want to have issues with hormones. I’m about 1 month off still on pct and I’m making progress. It’s a slow and steady recovery. I’m pretty desensitized to normal life without hormones, so it’s a little rough but I’m fine. I’m just waiting patiently till my sexual functions return to normal.

Anyway, I’m using some peptides and a little bit of insulin currently. It’s a healthier alternative for the long run. The issue is that peptides all seem to be garbage. I’m buying ghrp 6 and I’m almost certain that it’s not legit because I have zero hunger stimulation. I don’t feel any more or less hungry than I normally do. So many of these peptides companies are selling garbage because it’s hard to tell if the peptide is working or not. If I could find a good reliable source for peptides, I would be ecstatic. But it doesn’t seem that way.

I’m considering using sarms. I know guys at the gym that have used them and they love them. I don’t know much about them. I’m mainly concerned about long term effects. Like I said, my hormones are all out of whack and I’m trying to recover from that. It will probably take a full year till I feel good again. I don’t want to hinder that recovery process. So that brings me to the question, are there any sarms that would be recommended and wouldn’t hinder my recovery process? If so which ones and what are the benefits. Thanks

"Quit steroids, considering using sarms."

Very well. But, to me, SARMs are terribly problematic in that they are ineffective or at least nowhere near effective as are steroids; they are really no less dangerous than are steroids; they are astronomically expensive; and they taste like death warmed over!

Oh and, the marketing of SARMs often reminds me of an Amway-like multi-level marketing scam.

So, no, Bicep, I won't be ceasing me use of steroids. Thank you just the same, though, bro.

Yeah I’m cool with not making serious gains like when I was on gear. Just a little pep to my step I’m looking for. I really want to use good peptides because I think they are great. I used them years back and I got great results while I was off cycle. Nothing too major but it definitely benefitted me along with good diet and training. Just seems like there’s nothing legit out there anymore.

Just seems like there’s nothing legit out there anymore.

But there is, bro, high-quality anabolic steroids and, yes, peptides. Used responsibly, they are no more harmful to the human body than is social drinking.

- - - Updated - - -

Responsibly!

But there is, bro, high-quality anabolic steroids and, yes, peptides. Used responsibly, they are no more harmful to the human body than is social drinking.

- - - Updated - - -

Responsibly!
At the end of the day, testosterone is king. However, I'm making legit gains off of my SARM cycle if you want to check my log I have goin @ "S4 and GW log". They absolutely do not have the same effects or sides as steroids. IDK where anyone gets that info because it isn't in medical studies. The only similarity might be the small suppression they can cause but nothing even close to something like Dianabol.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Yeah I’m cool with not making serious gains like when I was on gear. Just a little pep to my step I’m looking for. I really want to use good peptides because I think they are great. I used them years back and I got great results while I was off cycle. Nothing too major but it definitely benefitted me along with good diet and training. Just seems like there’s nothing legit out there anymore.

The problem with peptides is finding a legitimate source. I agree with you. Peptides used to be great but it seems like everything left on the market is crap. I would stick with peptides and high quality supplements.

People always turn their nose up at supplements but some well developed supplements really do work well. Creatine for example has over 500 human clinical studies backing it's safety and effectiveness.

Now creatine obviously isn't going to give you the same results as steroids but supplements/SARMS DO work. You can make fantastic gains with just SARMS and over the counter supplements if you follow a well balanced diet and training program.

sarms1 should be back in stock end of this month!!

that is your legit place to go.

i personally love cardarine, it has changed my workouts and endurance and has helped increase my fat loss. i use the stuff daily

Hey guys, I just finished my last steroid cycle and I plan on being off for good. I’m an experienced user and I’ve been cruising and blasting for about 3 years with a couple pcts in the middle of that. Im quitting for various reasons but mainly because of hormone imbalance. I no longer want to have issues with hormones. I’m about 1 month off still on pct and I’m making progress. It’s a slow and steady recovery. I’m pretty desensitized to normal life without hormones, so it’s a little rough but I’m fine. I’m just waiting patiently till my sexual functions return to normal.

Anyway, I’m using some peptides and a little bit of insulin currently. It’s a healthier alternative for the long run. The issue is that peptides all seem to be garbage. I’m buying ghrp 6 and I’m almost certain that it’s not legit because I have zero hunger stimulation. I don’t feel any more or less hungry than I normally do. So many of these peptides companies are selling garbage because it’s hard to tell if the peptide is working or not. If I could find a good reliable source for peptides, I would be ecstatic.

I don't know where you heard that Insulin is a Better Choice than AAS.

Insulin can Kill YOU, even at Low Doses, it's No Joke.
So if I were you, I would Rethink the Insulin....................................... JP
P.S.
If you aren't going to Compete as a Heavy-Weight Pro.

Then there's No Need for Insulin.

I don't know where you heard that Insulin is a Better Choice than AAS.

Insulin can Kill YOU, even at Low Doses, it's No Joke.
So if I were you, I would Rethink the Insulin....................................... JP
P.S.
If you aren't going to Compete as a Heavy-Weight Pro.

Then there's No Need for Insulin.

Most of those I know who use insulin tell me that they pin between 20IUs and 30IUs at a time.

Is it possible for death to occur at 20IUs? If so, what is the mechanism by which that would occur?

Most of those I know who use insulin tell me that they pin between 20IUs and 30IUs at a time.

Is it possible for death to occur at 20IUs? If so, what is the mechanism by which that would occur?

The Mechanism is called "Hypoglycemia", or Low Blood Glucose.

And yes even Small Amounts of Insulin can cause this, and you can Die......................... JP
P.S.
If it gets Severe, it can lead to Coma/Brain Damage/and even Death.

I've lost Friends from this.

that is a hefty dose. when i used insulin i never used anything close to that.

yes you will possibly die taking that much insulin and not taking in sugars after. that would send your blood sugar to the floor. this is why diabetics who take insulin or drugs which bring blood sugar down will always keep candy or sugar on hand just in case.

The Mechanism is called "Hypoglycemia", or Low Blood Glucose.

And yes even Small Amounts of Insulin can cause this, and you can Die......................... JP
P.S.
If it gets Severe, it can lead to Coma/Brain Damage/and even Death.

I've lost Friends from this.

Oh.
I knew that hypoglycemia is the cause of all such deaths. But I did not realize that such low doses of insulin can trigger hypoglycemia.
So is this to say, JP, that one can perform everything correctly with respect to an insulin injection (e.g., consuming the right foods at the right time) but still die as a result of hypoglycemia?

Oh.
I knew that hypoglycemia is the cause of all such deaths. But I did not realize that such low doses of insulin can trigger hypoglycemia.
So is this to say, JP, that one can perform everything correctly with respect to an insulin injection (e.g., consuming the right foods at the right time) but still die as a result of hypoglycemia?

If you are doing everything Correctly.
This includes Testing your Blood Sugar with the Strips.
And you don't have any Pre Existing Conditions that would impair your Pancreas.

Then the Risk goes way down.

But lots of Guys, once they are on Insulin for awhile.
Stop the Testing Strips, and think they can do it by how they feel.
This is when Disaster Strikes, I've seen this with both Diabetics and Bodybuilders.................... JP

that is a hefty dose. when i used insulin i never used anything close to that.

yes you will possibly die taking that much insulin and not taking in sugars after. that would send your blood sugar to the floor. this is why diabetics who take insulin or drugs which bring blood sugar down will always keep candy or sugar on hand just in case.

Really, even 20IUs constitutes a heavy dose? Wow! So I guess that the guys that have told me that they inject 50 to 80IUs at a time are bullshitting me. Interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

...and good to know.

I wouldn't use SARMs either in your case. SARMS are still somewhat suppressive and you have a long recovery ahead for the years of blasting and cruising. I would definitely take a lot of time completely off to recover before using anything that is suppressive.

Back
Top Bottom