Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Anabolic Doctor" Episode #209 Evo Radio - AAS & SARMS For Life

cabeezor

Registered
Hello Guys,

I recently just heard the Evo Radio Episode #209. When Trevor and Steve talk to Dr.Thomas O'Connor.
First I must say, a really good podcast. Lots of information. (Thanks Guys)

However, I felt that there was no clear indication that AAS and SARMS could be done safely for the rest of ones life.
By listening to the episode, I felt that most everyone that has done gear has had issues down their life. The episode talks about the complications.

Brings up my question:
Could someone do AAS & SARMS safely for the rest of their life, without having any big issues like describe in the episode?
Of course, knowing how to cycle, not going over amounts is essential to this, I am sure it would play a big role. Or is everyone that does it is doom for failure?

Thanks

Hello Guys,

I recently just heard the Evo Radio Episode #209. When Trevor and Steve talk to Dr.Thomas O'Connor.
First I must say, a really good podcast. Lots of information. (Thanks Guys)

However, I felt that there was no clear indication that AAS and SARMS could be done safely for the rest of ones life.
By listening to the episode, I felt that most everyone that has done gear has had issues down their life. The episode talks about the complications.

Brings up my question:
Could someone do AAS & SARMS safely for the rest of their life, without having any big issues like describe in the episode?
Of course, knowing how to cycle, not going over amounts is essential to this, I am sure it would play a big role. Or is everyone that does it is doom for failure?

Thanks

He was just being honest. Also the Anabolic doc needs to say that. But like anything else (food, alcohol, shopping) if not done in moderation, it’ll cause issues down the line.

Be smart

Steve asked that question several times & the doc replied every time that once guys get on gear they don't come off.
Then Steve said what if some1 moderately ran 1 to 2 cycles a year how would there health be & the doc replied once guys get on gear they don't come off.

i agree the good doc did a great job of scaring people but as someone who has looked at dozens of my own bloods + thousands of bloodwork form other steroids users over the past dozen years i can say that the more you abuse steroids the more damage you will do

if you were to run 1 short steroid cycle a year and 1 or 2 sarm's cycles and make sure you come off and stay in good shape you should be fine. but if that 1 steroid cycle is tren and anadrol or something harsh yes you will cause damage. you can run bloods while on tren and see exactly what i am talking about. it is pretty fucking scary

bottom line is keep an eye on your blood work (see my signature for a link) and keep an eye on your bp, cholesterol, and lipid health. your blood pressure needs to be 120 over 80 or less. anything higher than you are opening yourself up to trouble

i agree the good doc did a great job of scaring people but as someone who has looked at dozens of my own bloods + thousands of bloodwork form other steroids users over the past dozen years i can say that the more you abuse steroids the more damage you will do

if you were to run 1 short steroid cycle a year and 1 or 2 sarm's cycles and make sure you come off and stay in good shape you should be fine. but if that 1 steroid cycle is tren and anadrol or something harsh yes you will cause damage. you can run bloods while on tren and see exactly what i am talking about. it is pretty fucking scary

bottom line is keep an eye on your blood work (see my signature for a link) and keep an eye on your bp, cholesterol, and lipid health. your blood pressure needs to be 120 over 80 or less. anything higher than you are opening yourself up to trouble

This is exactly why I've waited til I was 40 to do any sarms/peptides/gear...

Oh and Steve...i read the post connected to the link on bloodwork...quick question; why choose the female hormone test? Thanks bro

There is a spot on the panel where u check that U r male.
That test is inexpensive & has all the main variables that U need checked.
If u like U could do the body builder panel which is a little more thorough for 5-6times more $$$.
Almost $300 compared to $50.

There is a spot on the panel where u check that U r male.
That test is inexpensive & has all the main variables that U need checked.
If u like U could do the body builder panel which is a little more thorough for 5-6times more $$$.
Almost $300 compared to $50.
Yea I'll be female for a day to save 250 lol

IMO - if you are sensible with your dosages, taking proper time off in-between cycles, running proper PCTs, getting blood work done etc etc

It is perfectly safe to use steroids without any long term health ramifications

Back
Top Bottom