Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Ask the Guru" Dianabol injectable vs oral?

MONSTRO

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
We all know dbol is probably the best oral steroid and more used , but i always see people using oral . Do you think injectable dbol worth it ? and why using it instead of oral version? D-BOL.jpg

I don't think it is 'softer'. Happy to be corrected. Otherwise the answer comes down to preference (as in 'do you like/dislike pinning?') or results. Are the gains better? No

It's the same drug. You can drink it. The liquid is for vet use. The only advanatage to injecting it would be one less pass through the liver. Hardly worth it.

I would never inject something that can be taken orally. It still has to go through the liver. Is it "softer"?......Maybe slightly but it does not skip going through the liver. Just take the oral version and use your N2Guard.

I would never inject something that can be taken orally. It still has to go through the liver. Is it "softer"?......Maybe slightly but it does not skip going through the liver. Just take the oral version and use your N2Guard.

we have the same thought process on this.

Back
Top Bottom