Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Bioavailability" of different Testosterone Esters, check this out.

92strauss

Got this from the doc not too long ago. He says the graph is correct but the "reson given in top right" is not correct. He says it's actually due to the molecular weight of each ester i.e. longer esters literally weigh more. Just thought this was interesting and would share it with you.

What are your thoughts?

Attachments

• 20190518_235121.jpg
    20190518_235121.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 68
The bioavailability lines up with my understanding as well, although I was unaware that this would be related to mass of the molecule. I would have thought it more to do with conformational binding being more often blocked by still present esters (and longer esters obviously having this effect longer).

The bioavailability lines up with my understanding as well, although I was unaware that this would be related to mass of the molecule. I would have thought it more to do with conformational binding being more often blocked by still present esters (and longer esters obviously having this effect longer).

Same here, damn ass organic chemistry at it again confusing me haha

in a real world sense this would be moot. the longer I been in the game the more i realize how much more important diet and training factors in. steroids are important for sure, i mean no way would i have ever hit my PR's without them obviously, but if the doctor thinks that using prop vs. U will be the determining factor whether you succeed or not then obviously he doesn't lift himself and is just one of those geekscience people who read books on this stuff

in a real world sense this would be moot. the longer I been in the game the more i realize how much more important diet and training factors in. steroids are important for sure, i mean no way would i have ever hit my PR's without them obviously, but if the doctor thinks that using prop vs. U will be the determining factor whether you succeed or not then obviously he doesn't lift himself and is just one of those geekscience people who read books on this stuff

Agreed 100%, I was the one asking him out of curiosity because the topic came up in a TRT Facebook group. He does life, butbonly on TRT himself. I just stick with Test E but may run prop in the future. Not because of this though, more just because I haven't ran it and want to see if theres much of a difference, for me.

From pure muscle building standpoint I really don't think the results are going to differ all that much whatever the ester is you decide to use.

Last edited:
it is a good representation. the longer the half life the lowest absorption you will get of the hormone. that’s with any AAS

In the grand scope of things it doesnt even matter, nor would it make any measurable degree of difference in gains or performance. This is about like making sure you leave an air bubble to get every drop of residual oil out of your needle during an injection. It's so negligible and irrelevant it's not even worth thinking about

Back
Top Bottom