Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: "Bioavailability" of different Testosterone Esters, check this out.

  1. #1
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    California
    Posts
    102
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    "Bioavailability" of different Testosterone Esters, check this out.

    Got this from the doc not too long ago. He says the graph is correct but the "reson given in top right" is not correct. He says it's actually due to the molecular weight of each ester i.e. longer esters literally weigh more. Just thought this was interesting and would share it with you.

    What are your thoughts?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190518_235121.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	11745  

  2. #2
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    810
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The bioavailability lines up with my understanding as well, although I was unaware that this would be related to mass of the molecule. I would have thought it more to do with conformational binding being more often blocked by still present esters (and longer esters obviously having this effect longer).

  3. #3
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    California
    Posts
    102
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    The bioavailability lines up with my understanding as well, although I was unaware that this would be related to mass of the molecule. I would have thought it more to do with conformational binding being more often blocked by still present esters (and longer esters obviously having this effect longer).
    Same here, damn ass organic chemistry at it again confusing me haha

  4. #4
    Head Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    42,653
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    in a real world sense this would be moot. the longer I been in the game the more i realize how much more important diet and training factors in. steroids are important for sure, i mean no way would i have ever hit my PR's without them obviously, but if the doctor thinks that using prop vs. U will be the determining factor whether you succeed or not then obviously he doesn't lift himself and is just one of those geekscience people who read books on this stuff
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  5. #5
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    California
    Posts
    102
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    in a real world sense this would be moot. the longer I been in the game the more i realize how much more important diet and training factors in. steroids are important for sure, i mean no way would i have ever hit my PR's without them obviously, but if the doctor thinks that using prop vs. U will be the determining factor whether you succeed or not then obviously he doesn't lift himself and is just one of those geekscience people who read books on this stuff
    Agreed 100%, I was the one asking him out of curiosity because the topic came up in a TRT Facebook group. He does life, butbonly on TRT himself. I just stick with Test E but may run prop in the future. Not because of this though, more just because I haven't ran it and want to see if theres much of a difference, for me.

  6. #6
    Official Representative (VIP) Fella Finn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,207
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    From pure muscle building standpoint I really don't think the results are going to differ all that much whatever the ester is you decide to use.
    Last edited by Fella Finn; 05-21-2019 at 06:58 PM.


    Need a source for Sarms or N2BM products in Finland?



  7. #7
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    810
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    From pure muscle building standpoint I really don't think the results are going to differ all that much whatever the ester is you decide to use.
    Totally agree. It's really splitting hairs.

  8. #8
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    California
    Posts
    102
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    From pure muscle building standpoint I really don't think the results are going to differ all that much whatever the ester is you decide to use.
    Yeah, I agree. Just found this interesting.

  9. #9
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    19,677
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Every single person who goes to the lengths of studying stuff this deep... I've yet to see them winning a big title.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

  10. #10
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    California
    Posts
    102
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Every single person who goes to the lengths of studying stuff this deep... I've yet to see them winning a big title.
    Look, dang I wasn't aware we were talking titles here. I thought it said esters

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •