Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"hot chocolate"

Squataholic

aka Blondie_Bombshell
Since its getting cold out I wanted to share "hot chocolate" recipe

3 egg whites (beaten)

1C. milk or water

1 pack Stevia ( or splenda)

1-2tbls. Of unsweetened cocoa powder

Combine everything in a cup, except egg whites ( I usually usea measuring cup)

Microwave on high until its steeping hot

whisk egg whites into choco. mix

drink it while its hot!

Nice recipe!! Never thought of doing that with egg whites, but I have used chocolate protein on occasion! ;)

yeah the egg whites give it the thickness of real hot chocolate. I love it.

Just make sure you drink it hot, and dont re heat it b/c the eggs will cook and it will be very strange to drink.

Nice recipe!! Never thought of doing that with egg whites, but I have used chocolate protein on occasion! ;)

yeah thats what i usually do i usually use one scoop i dont like mine too thick gotta have that whipcream =p

wow some different ideas out there hey, gotta try this sometime.... hardcore bodybuilders, nobody else will ever get us :)

Hmm I had a brilliant Idea protein cup cakes an protein cinnamon rolls. Im gonna make it with needtos protein some how.

LOL... I've made both protein cakes (not cupcakes though) and protein cinnamon rolls both of which I liked. However with Need2's cinnabun protein i bet the cinnamon rolls would be EVEN better!

Let me know what you come up with!

LOL... I've made both protein cakes (not cupcakes though) and protein cinnamon rolls both of which I liked. However with Need2's cinnabun protein i bet the cinnamon rolls would be EVEN better!

Let me know what you come up with!

My thoughts exactley mmmm:chef:

Back
Top Bottom