Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Monstro Secrets" Contest Prep

Stevesmi i beggin to late 20 years old and taking gear only 32 and of course training at home its hard to go another level . I dont think if i beggin earlier i can go to olympia . To be a olympia athlete you need to have amazing bone structure like phil, ronnie

I think the most important genetic is not reaction to drugs but bone structure ( this you cant change )

where you grow up, education, your parents/family influences, and the people you meet make a huge difference in where you go on life. Mike Tyson for example was found by a boxing trainer as a teen who saw his potential, had he never ended up in that teen jail he would be dead or in prison today

very few people are lucky enough to find what they were born to do and actually make a living at it. we all feel that way too

yes for sure , like Sergio Olivia Jr that born almost in gym and some of them beggin training at 13 years old and taking gear at 16 years old. this is the only way you can dream to step on mr Olympia stage for sure. Here in my island when i beggin only 10 mens and 1 women trains and no competitions here until 2017, so i cant done better.

thanks alot Tazz , but could be better for sure. i have a bad bone structure and to small 5.5ft to be better and win an overall side by side with bigger athletes . Compete for me is just another think because what i love must is train hard and learn more and more about this sport

1. Contest dieting begins about 16 weeks out - anabolics are test e/test blend, moderate dosage of eq, moderate doses of tren (everyone scrambling to find the best private source), NPP from the offseason continues. peptides remain consistent - gh, igf, mgf, pgf2a, pge2. insulin protocols are about the same - most guys at this point stick with longer acting slin. typical fat burning chemicals are added into the mix at a "low" dose.

2. 10 weeks out - by this point the test has reached an all time high for contest prep, eq remains moderate, tren is progressively ramping up week by week, NPP has peaked with the test. gh remains constant with synergistic igf cycling, some gurus advocate peaking the mgf, pgf2a, pge2 at this point. slin protocols have started to change to high slin/carb days. typical fat burning chemical dosing ramps up progressively.

3. 6 weeks out - at this point test is lower but eq is higher so overall same amount in total between the two. NPP is being phased out soon. tren continues to peak to the point that pramipexole is needed (prami is the prolactin ancillary of choice right now). winstrol has been added into the mix. igf on the way out, gh the same. mgf, pgf, pge will be gone within the next few weeks. strict slin dosing with high carb days (actual breakdown of those days depends on the diet, the competitor, etc). DNP 'blasts' have become popular at around this period with todays current group of pros.

4. 3 weeks out - test is either dropped or switched to prop or suspension. eq is very high. 3-4 amps of winstrol per day. peak tren dosage here. only peptides at this point are GH (for MOST guys). masteron has been added into the mix a few weeks prior. DNP has now become blast and cruise style in conjunction with the usual fat burners. High doses of anastrazole start coming into play. High carb days are fewer but more slin is used when they happen now.

5. 1 week out to the day of the contest - not much different, carbs are dropped more so obviously that effects the slin accordingly. When the 'carb up' happens - so does the gut, from visceral fat and the huge amount of slin used as well as just the basic distention that many carbs will cause. anabolics are basically the same, masteron doses peak here if not a week sooner. most guys commence slamming as many amps of winny per day as possible. femara is now used instead of anastrazole.

Very nice. What is your dosage for slin at 16 week point and are you using Lantus since it’s longer acting slin?

Much people think humalog is the best insulin for bodybuilders but lantus is much better and safe , he increases 30% IGF levels and with hgh put your IGF to the rough , Lantus at 16 weeks out i use 50ius morining before breakfast if im using carbs all day except last meal. when i go near contest and use carbs just around workout i use only humalog 15ius after workout and 15 ius before workout and use all my carbs here to have cortisol low

Back
Top Bottom